Prologue

Raven

There he was, staring at me with eyes full of love, lust, and anger. I stared back, eyes equally with love, lust, and anger.

Mate.

That was the word that came from his lips when he found out I was here. His whole pack was staring between us, disgusted. Even my own father looked between him and I, and then turned to look at me. He didn't say it, but I could tell what he was thinking through his eyes: Betrayal. Hurt. He was surprised that me, one of our kind, was actually this guy's mate. I didn't get it either.

I turn to look at him again. He starts to advance towards me. He pinned my arms to my sides. As quick as this can be, he turned his face towards me. I kept turning my face away from his; I knew what he was going to do. This could get me out of the Clan. My father started walking towards me, his sword gleaming in the moonlight.

As quick as lightning, the Alpha of this pack crashed his lips to mine, taking control of when my lips sprang apart in surprise. He jammed his tongue into my mouth and kissed me with passion. Amazingly, I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

What I didn't get was why we were living in different worlds when we had each other?

I heard a commotion an sprang apart from the Alpha. I look to the left, and there was my father, slicing up the Alpha's pack mates. The Alpha ran towards my father, ready to tear him apart limb from limb. He shifted into a black and white wolf, heck even with a yin-yang on his fur on his leg. But with my father full of anger, he was able to throw the Alpha to the farthest tree, knocking him out with one flick of his hand. My father appears out of nowhere, inches away, staring at my face. I immediately step back.

"I should kill you for treason!" He says, spitting saliva on my face when he says every word. I flinch back. He holds his blade way up high, pointed at my heart. I can't move. I can't feel. Every single ounce of strength I had left was just to stare at the blade reflecting the moonlight.. And for once, I didn't think that I would survive this....

Born into the Clan. Made second in command. Got the title of the best ninja in the clan. But all that work was gone.  Because I am getting killed. For treason.

___________________________________________________________

I just was daydreaming whe I thought of this story. Somehow my boyfriend, @prettyboyJohn made me think of this...0>0 I don't know why so I'm dedicating this to him....that's his wattpad usernme fyi. FOLLOW HIM!!

And hey hey hey!!! Read my other books, Rebels and The Broken One. They are both werewolf stories too, but don't include Ninjas. Lmao.

And double hey hey hey!! I'm going on a crazy following spree. If y'all want me to follow you, then comment your name!!

LOVE YA!!!

---Nikki