Chapter 2--School

Raven

Ugh. School. Otherwise known as hell. Where people only go to learn shit and eat shit. Well, at least that shit is for free. I think. After training, which ends at 7:09 sharp, I have 51 minutes to get ready for school. I already wasted 44 minutes getting my hair ready. Hey! Don't blame me! Blame the stupid hair drier for not working!! Anyway, Mika and Laylo went to the ice cream shop next to the dojo that trains the little ones. Mika is the teacher there, while Laylo is her assistant. That's where they met. Weird love story, I know. But eh, you can't judge love. Even if you met the person in a weird place.

"Rave!!" Our housekeeper, Layla, yells. "Hurry up!! You got seven minutes!!"

"I know!! The stinking hair drier wasn't working!!" I yelled. I threw on my black tank top and some army pants that I had. Then, I went and put on my black boots. A nice combination, might I say. Well, in my opinion. "Finally!! I'm done!! Thank the lord!!" I grab my book bag off of my desk and run outside my room. Only to crash into some idiot. Oh wait. That idiot is my twin brother, Logan.

"Watch where you're going, asswipe!!" He yells.

"I'm sorry but we need to go to school!" I yell back.

"Ugh. You know that it's called hell nowadays." Logan says while shaking his head. "Ight. Let's go." He leads me downstairs. I trip and Logan catches me. "Watch it!!" I nod. "Jesus, you're EXTRA clumsy today." We reach the door just as the doorbell rings. Logan opens it and there is Ryder, Logan's best bro. I stop in my tracks and stare at Ryder.
God, he's so hot.

Logan and Ryder start to do this very complicated handshake that only they know how to do. Finally, Ryder looks at me.

"Hey." He says with his husky voice. My knees immediately turned to jelly. I swear to god. If he was a river of chocolate full of marshmellows, I would never get out of him. Damn it. Ignore that I said that. Too dirty.

"Um, hi." I squeak, waving a bit. I could feel the blush rising to my cheeks.

"Ight let's go. Ladies first." I only managed to numbly nod as Ryder takes me by the arm and leads me outside. Every time he touches me is like he produced the abilities of an eel; it's like he shocks me every time.

"Uh, I have to go look for Mika-san and Laylo-san. Excuse me." I say, bowing. Logan and Ryder bow back. I immediately head by the ice cream shop, leaving that hot god and Logan behind.

"Raven!!" Someone said.
Oh no. She saw everything. I just know it. I turn around.

"Hi guys." I said.

"Girl, I saw everything. It was like a romance novel. The girl likes the clueless guy until the brother tells the guy that his sister likes him. I know that you think at Ryder is cute and all, but Jesus. Don't you ever stop blushing?!" Mika said.

"She's right." Layko said.

"Now wait just a minute!!" I said. "Logan doesn't know that I like Ryder!!"

"I do now." Someone said.
Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. Please don't let it be them. Please don't let it be them. Please please please. I slowly turn around, flinching as I do so.

And guess who it was.

Yep.

Logan.

And Ryder.
Shit. God, why you hate me so?

I look straight at Logan, not daring to look at Ryder.

"But I thought you guys were far behind. How did you get here so fast?" I mumbled.

"Well, I wanted to get some ice cream after you mentioned Mika and Laylo being here, but you left before I said anything. So we started running after you and were wondering why were you in such a hurry.Now we know the real reason why." Logan said. I quickly glance at Ryder. He catches my eyes and I look down. I can feel my face turning red. One tear falls. Then another. Until I can't stop crying.

"I'm sorry." I bawl. Without looking at anyone, I run to the hills. Forget school. I would only be humiliated more, since Logan and Ryder are both in my classes.

"Rave, come back!!" Ryder yells. But I don't listen. I ignore the pang that goes through my heart just hearing the sound of his voice and I keep running.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Oh no, poor Raven. I'm Sid it has to be this way. But eh. Oh and I'm sorry I couldn't update. I had a major writer's block. Well, at least I updated!!
Love ya!!
~Nikki

And P.S.
That is Ryder's picture up there.
Cute, right?