10 - rich homie

-

[ jay ]

01-30-2022 | 12:00 PM

laying down on his bed, i watched how focused heeseung was while typing his essay for the english subject.

yep, i was inside their home, inside his room, and on his bed. and as i expected, this guy is wealthy. i just hope his family's not filthy, haha.

“it's getting boring in here, not gonna lie”, i muttered, burying my face on his pillow—which smelled just like him. bruh, these butterflies in my stomach were well-fed after i inhaled the scent.

heeseung sighed and i heard his chair moved. since i'm laying on my stomach, i couldn't see him. i just felt his weight on my back soon.

“i c-can't breathe, asshole”, i said after a minute or two of him, laying himself on my back.

he muttered a small 'sorry' before he sat on his bed beside me, instead. “you always call me things like asshole, stupid man, fool guy, and a lot more, but you never call me 'baby'”, he said.

“that's simply because you're not my baby, lee. what do you expect?”, i asked him, my face still on the pillow.

“you're such a red flag, jay”, heeseung muttered. “i thought you liked me, too?”

i sat down, even though laying on my stomach was comfortable. “that's for real, though. i like you.”

“then, call me 'baby'”, he commanded.

“sorry, my man, i rather call you 'my sugar daddy', instead of calling you stupid things”, i then stood up from the bed. “i'm hungry, i'll go to your kitchen and look for foods, alright? bye.”

-