11 - why?

-

[ jay ]

02-09-2022 | 6:41 PM

i am currently studying in my room, when my phone buzzed om my bed. i stood up and read the message on its lock screen.

mr. sugar bitch
just now.

here at the park rn. pls come.

i looked at the pile of books on my table. i really have to study for the upcoming examinations, but my man needs me, so yeah, gonna leave them right there for now.

i walked out of my room and went straight outside our house to go to where heeseung is currently waiting at.

leaning against that usual tree, i saw heeseung smiling at me. because of that smile, my heart skipped a beat. i was able to see how genuine that smile was.

“what's wrong?”, i asked him the moment i went near him. he just continued to smile, then after a few seconds, he hugged me.

“i just missed you”, heeseung mumbled, slightly patting my back. “were you busy? did i disturb you?”, he asked.

“yes. i was studying physics and a lot more subjects when you sent me a message”, i honestly answered, giving back his warm hug. i couldn't see it, but i felt like he smiled when i returned his embrace.

“still aiming for that 'top 1' spot?”, he asked again while hugging me. “you have to rest, y'know? i'm sure your paren—.”

“it's getting cold here. why don't you visit our house and maybe eat some dinner there?”, i cut him off.

“you're really inviting me for a dinner with your mom and dad?”, he asked. i cut the hug and held his hand.

“yep. let's see their reactions after seing their son's hottest crush.”

-