22 - ready

-

[ jay ]

08-10-2022 | 12:15 PM

after cancelling our date yesterday, i didn't message heeseung anymore after. i even ignored his calls.

i really love him. i want to do anything for him, but i should've known him better, first. there's so much i don't know about him.

i've seen his talented sides, his good sides, and his god-tier personality, yes. but, how about his flaws? his issues? his not-so-great personality? i know nothing about those.

and i guess it's time to know those things.

five minutes from now, i'm expecting to meet sunoo and ni-ki again.

at first, i didn't really want to talk to them about heeseung, but after seing my boyfriend and their bestfriend together yesterday on our sixth month anniversary, i couldn't think of anything, but to know the truth already.

after a few minutes, the two finally came here on the same spot just like yesterday.

“i'm sorry for ruining your sunday rest”, i apologized at them.

“no, hyung, it's fine. this is for jungwon, too, our bestfriend”, sunoo muttered. “anyways, why did you change your mind? yesterday, we thought that you won't talk to us anymore, but you're here.”

“i saw the two of them yesterday, they were together here in the mall, too”, i answered before i sighed. the two just shaked their heads.

“i'm sorry to say this, hyung, but your relationship is really toxic now”, ni-ki said. if i was as stupid yesterday, i would be angry at him for saying that, but now, i kinda agree with him.

we're indeed toxic if ever heeseung really cheated.

“you may ask now, hyung”, sunoo said. i nodded at proceeded to ask.

“about lucas, was he connected to jungwon?”

“lucas hyung was jungwon's suitor before, but jungwon didn't like him. he wanted lucas hyung to stop courting him, so he set him up”, sunoo answered.

“he set him up? how?”

“jungwon hyung told lucas hyung to hug him. do you remember that day? the day when heeseung hyung punched lucas hyung?”, ni-ki spoke this time. “when lucas hyung hugged jungwon hyung, he suddenly shouted as if lucas hyung was harassing him. then, heeseung hyung came and boom.”

i stared at the two. so this is how it feels to start knowing the truth.

“so, lucas was clean?”, i asked again, both of them nodded.

“cleaner than your boyfriend and our bestfriend”, ni-ki answered.

“wait, was heeseung aware that jungwon just set lucas up?”, this is one of the most important questions i have.

“yes, he was awared that that was just a set up. heeseung hyung wanted to remove lucas hyung from jungwon hyung's life, too, so they had some agreement. and the result is that, after lucas hyung was finally gone, they became kind of free for each other, but you're still there”, sunoo explained.

at this point, i am nothing but a fucking angry young boy who got cheated by the man i love(d).

“so, they are close to happy ending, and i am their last problem?”, i chuckled bitterly.

-