Chapter 1 - The Plan

FNaF isn't mine... I wish it was. I own nothing but the plot and Coco.

        BONNIE P.O.V

        I was walking over to the security guard, Coco (A/N: I forgot to mention, Coco is me and she is besties with Bonnie. Bonnie is also a guy. If you couldn't tell.), because I wanted to talk to her. Coco was a brown cat with bright blue eyes who wore goggles on her head for some reason, I forget what it was. We were like brother and sister. We kept nothing from each other. No secrets, no nothing. Except what I'm going to tell her.

        "Hey, Coco, um... could I... can I talk to you for a second?" My "cute purple" face was probably pink with embarrassment. "What's wrong, Bon? You know that you can tell me anything... right?" Her face was laced with worry.

        "Yeah, I just wanted to say, I just- look, I've had a... a crush on um, Chica for a while now..." I muttered that last part very quietly. Her face instantly brightened up. "Wait, who? Chica? Really? That's awesome!"

        "Shush! She's gonna hear you!" She stopped squealing and started thinking about something. "Well, you said for a while now, right? So that means that... hmm...  have you tried telling her?" She looked at me for a moment.

        I shook my head, my face beet red with embarrasment. "No. I have no idea how to tell her." I replied while tugging at my red bowtie nervously.

        "Alright. First order of business: We need to find out if she likes you back." Her face was set with determination. "Well, how are we going to do that? And would you pipe down?! They're going to hear us!"

        "Oh, right. Well, we just need to ask her. How would we go about doing that? I can hear you asking! Well, glad you asked!" I guess she saw the confusion on my face. "I'll go and ask her and report back to you. Simple, right?"  "Yeah, but..."

        "Okay, well I'm off! Bye! See you later!"

        "WAIT! WHAT? Hold on..." She was gone by that point. Guess it's no use now. Coco's on a roll.

        A/N

I'm probably going to be lousy with updating. Yeah...

BTW, Bonnie's my favorite!