Chapter 4- Night One

A/N- Well, I just realized where this story was going. Not very lighthearted anymore. I guess that my dark, twisted mind is taking over. Oh well. Sorry. Have fun reading!!!

COCO POV

I just leaned back into the chair and stretched. I yawned very loudly, and picked up the monitor. I started to flick through the cameras and I saw what the animatronics looked like now. Bonnie got replaced with a feminine looking blue rabbit with a white muzzle and emerald green eyes. It had what looked like red blush on it's cheeks and purple eye shadow on.

Freddy's replacement had a squashed-looking face and he had blush on as well. Aside from that, he looked like his predecessor. His bow tie was lower, though.

Chica looked way different than her replacement. New Chica had curves. Her thighs were rather large and she had pink blush on instead of red. She also had purple eye shadow on to go with her bright blue eyes. Her bib said LET'S PARTY! instead of LET'S EAT!!!. The confetti on her bib looks different, to.

"H-hey, Coco? Have you had other co-workers in the past?" I looked up at Jeremy. "Hmm... Oh, yeah, I have. His name was Mike Schmidt. He seemed to be mad at everything, yet he is actually pretty nice. He did tell terrible puns, though." I said that last part with distaste. "Oh, well... I was just curious... May I borrow the monitor soon? I wanna see what we're dealing with." "Why not now?" I asked as I handed him the tablet. "I'm gonna go and explore for a bit. Bye."

As I was walking down the long hallway, I heard a music box melody. I had heard it in the office, but just barely. It was getting louder with each step I took. I headed towards the sound, and I came across a giant present box in the Prize Corner. The music, now that I could hear it VERY clearly, was a music box version of "My Grandfather Clock". I liked that tune very much. It calmed my nerves. I noticed that it was going to end soon, and I winded up the music box.

CHICA POV

I sat there, by myself, in the darkest room that I've ever seen, while my jaw hurt. A lot. It wasn't fun. Where was Foxy? What about Bonnie and Freddy? Maybe Foxy will save me... and kiss me... hehehe... wait, no! That's not ever gonna happen. I just know it won't... Suddenly, I saw a red light flicker on. I turned my head slowly in that direction. "Hello? W-who's there?" My only response was a loud creaking noise. There were footsteps coming towards me, and they clanged.

A metal hand came close to my face, it was offering me help. I lifted my arms out to the hand when the door opened. The door slowly opened a crack as I was lifted up to my feet. Then, I was hugged. The hug lasted for a long time. The door continued to shed light upon the room. I saw lavender fur.

I think Bonnie was the one who helped me. I looked him over and saw that his face was gone. He had scratches all over him and only one arm. His feet were only metal. He then walked over to Foxy and pulled him up. "Bonnie?" He turned his head over to me. "Why haven't you said anything to me yet? Can you even talk?" He shook his head "no".

BONNIE POV

When I woke up, all I was met with was darkness. And a small creak. "Hello? W-who's there?" It was Chica's voice. I tried to say something as I got up, but couldn't. I continued walking over to her, and stretched out my arm to her. She grasped on with what seemed like stubs, but I'm not going to question it, seeing as I don't even have one of my own arms.

As soon as I had hauled her up, I hugged her. I have no idea why. Maybe it was because I was so glad that she wasn't dead. Maybe it's because I love her. I heard the door creak open. I quickly let go of Chica and walked over to Foxy. I had just pulled him up and he nodded his thanks and went to look for Freddy. "Bonnie?"

Yeah? I forgot that I couldn't talk, but I can think. I'll just pretend that I'm actually asking a question... "Why haven't you said anything to me yet? Can you even talk?" Well I DID try to say something earlier, but couldn't, so, no. With that, I shook my head. "Oh... well, uh... what was that hug for...?" I love you. I shrugged in response to that.

NO ONE POV

Bonnie then noticed a figure in the hallway. It looked to be Golden Freddy... nobody liked him. Even Coco didn't like him... Chica turned to look at whoever was in the door and gasped. "Goldie? Why are you here?" There was a small whimper and he walked into the room. "I...I just wanted to say that Coco was looking for you..." That didn't sound like Goldie at all... yet he responded to Goldie...

"Goldie? What's wrong...?" He turned his head and shook his head. "The other animatronics aren't nice... They said some mean things about all of us..." Goldie was usually very annoying. But right now, he is only acting like a child. "What? What do you mean? I'm sure that they're all nervous about meeting us... I'll go talk to them. So is Bonnie. Right?" Chica looked to Bonnie and Bonnie nodded.

Chica led the way as they went to talk with the new animatronics. "Hello?" A giggle was heard as they walked into the large stage room. "Well, well, well... looks like the old timers..." Toy Chica, or Chika, trailed off when she saw Bonnie.

"W-who are you?" "Well, I'm Chica, and this is Bonnie. Bonnie can't talk as of right now, but... what are you doing?" Chika had started hugging Bonnie. It looked like he didn't know what to do. He was looking around frantically, while trying to get the robotic chicken off.

"Shh... it's okay... calm down, sweetheart... I'm here for you." At that, everyone looked at the two of them. Chica, Bonnie, and Bon-Bon stiffened. You see, Bon-Bon had a major crush on Chika, despite it only being their second day active. "Wait... what...? What do you mean, Chika?"

Chika looked at Bon-Bon. "Well, I've just discovered love at first sight... It's wonderful, ya know." At this moment, Coco had decided to reveal herself to the others. "Woah... Hey, Chica, come here." Chica slowly walked over to Coco, while still looking at Chika. "Well, looks like you have come... er, competition... there, now, no?" She whispered in a hushed tone and a cocky grin. "What? No...! It's not like that at all! I think..." As they were whisper-yelling, Bonnie tried to scoot away. "Oh, no... hehehe... you're not gonna go anywhere..."

Bon-Bon was still frozen. Oily tears ran down his cheeks. Toy Freddy, or Fred, was just standing there, daydreaming... about nothing in particular. At least not appropiate things... "So... what exactly are we doing?" Everyone looked at him. "What?" "WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING, FAZBEAR?!?" Bon-Bon shouted, still very angry at Bonnie. "Geez, I was just asking." With that, he walks off.