Chapter 3- New Restauraunt

A/N- Well, I'm sorry that I hadn't uploaded this when I should've... We've had family over and tests. I'm also doing so many different things. BTW, 50 READS?! Oh my gosh, I never expected that!!! I'm so happy!

I have no idea if I explained this, but the humans like Mike, Jeremy, and Fritz are cat... people...

ANYWAY! This is  two months in the future, and you would know that if you read the author's note. Read them. It won't kill you. Aight. Bye! <3

COCO POV

        "Alright, so, uh... Coco, you'll be working in this new restauraunt until your contract ends, and until then, you'll also be co-working with Jeremy Fitzsomething here." Jeremy looked up at the boss. "It's Fitzgerald, sir." The boss waved that off. "You better shut up, boy."

        Jeremy visibly shrunk back into his chair. "O-okay, sir."

        "Well then! Off you go!" With that, the boss struts out of the room. I turn to Jeremy. Well, he looks like he was traumatized by somthing...

        "Hey, are you okay? You look... scared of something." His green fear-filled eyes looked up at me. "Well, I just don't don't like him..."  "Oh, it's okay... I don't like him, either."

        I smiled a reassuring smile and I saw a small grin tug at the corners of his lips. "Well, let's go get coffee or something to pass the time. We have an hour or so." With that, we went to go get some coffee at his house. 

        It turns out that he is still in school and is seventeen years old. He took the job so that he could pay rent. Sounds familiar...

        "So uh, Coco, you're going to leave in two weeks?" I don't know what it was, but I saw something in his eyes when he looked up at me. "Yep. I'm only going to be leaving the funnest job I've ever had. I'm just here to get you through things."

        "Oh... Well i-it's 11:30... we should probably getting to the restauraunt. I don't want to be late on the first night." I nodded in response and threw our trash away. 

        Like 30 mins later or something...

        "Hey...uh Coco?" Jeremy was looking around at the dark restauraunt frantically. "Yes?"

        "Well, I'm just curious if it was always this dark where you worked... " "...no. It IS pretty dark here... nothing a flashlight can't fix, though." It seems that he didn't like the dark. Neither did I. I'm not too big on the dark. He gave me a weak smile while still glancing around. His eyes stopped on something behind me. I turned around and I saw that he was looking at the Show Stage.

        "W-what if they come after us...? Oh man, why did I take this job?!" He was shaking his head back and forth. I gave a small chuckle at that. Boy, will he be suprised to see Bonnie! "Well, I'm here, now aren't I?" By that time, we were already at the office.

       As the 12:00 am bells sounded, the phone rang. "Uh, hello? Hello..."

        I just now realized that this isn't as light hearted as the other chapters. I'm also sorry for the late upload. Family, famly, family! I had family here on THREE different occasions. For my little brother's birthday. Grrrreeaat. Anyways, have a great day! Or something. BYE! <3