SIXTEEN

Author pov...

Hana was shocked to see Taehyung in front of her . Taehyung's eyes become widened when he see hana aka his sweetheart in front of him . They both kept staring at eachother eyes . For them there whole world is stopped . Hana is so happy that tears were filling her eyes and same goes to Taehyung. " Taehyung " hana said more like wisper.  When she was walk forward to him . Taehyung immediately backward and  said " don't touch me " " huh ? " hana siad . But again hana take step he yelled at her " DON'T TOUCH ME ! LEAVE ME ALONE. " she flinched and he said and runned  from there .

Hana pov....

My tears falling down . I were sad that we meet again from long time . But happy also that i can see him again . And i was confused why run from me?. I was standing there only for few minutes. Then i walk to near convenient  store and it's pretty big . i entered the store and took ramen , chocolate , apple juice and chips . Then i go to cash  counter and my eyes widened when i see.....zuzi! . But why i get shocks today .
" zuzi? " i said more like question. The girl up her head and the girl also widened her eyes . " hana " " oh my zuzi o can't believe this that we meet after so many years " i said to zuzi . After sure that she zuzi only hehehe. She smashed my forehead " you dummo , you know how i miss you !? Huh ? " she said " sorry sorry " i said . " so you work here " i said " no my partime job " she said "

.
.
.
" WHAT!? " i can't believe what she said .

Author pov.....

Zuzi and hana is sitting at hana's  apartment . When they are talking hana asked what happened to Taehyung when she is not there ?. Then zuzi tell all how tae become a total playboy and all. Hana can't even believe he become this and hana also tell zuzi that sheand tae meet again and what happend before an hour .

To be continued......

I hope you like this chapter.
Plz like and comment