TWENTY NINE

Next day......
Night time
Taehyung pov.....

" byee " hana said and go to her apartment. Because i offer dropped her today . I staring at leaving figure when a boy came to her and hug and she also hug him . I felt my blood boil when i see . " is she has a...boyfriend!? " i said to myself. I shake my head to throw this thought. They are talking but i can't here . Then they go inside. I just want to throw that guy and make my sweetheart my side only . But i controlled and drive from there .
.
.
.
I do my night routine and go to bed . I can't sleep the boy hugging my darling still playing in my mind . I will never let her go from me. " you mine honey , only mine " i smirked. And said " now the final move " then drifted to sleep .

Next day.....
Morning
Hana pov....

I take file from desk and go to boss office for sign . I knock " come in " . Then i walk inside and see a girl like employer also there . " what happened?"
He asked . " i want sign in this papers " he nooded . Then he signed and i hold file . When that girl said " baby ? Let's go and lunch " take my attention.  " yes honey " Taehyung said and kiss her cheeks!? . He look at me and coldly said " you can leave now " take out from space . I nooded and walk outside.  My tears start building in my eyes . Because The person i love the most which i have crush in my childhood as another girl .
I Quickly wiped the tears and again start working .

To be continued......

I hope you like this chapter Plz like and comment my story