NINE

Author pov

Hana asked soobin for lunch.  Then they go to table where bts and zuzi were sitting  " hello guys " hana said while sitting next to namjoon " whoz this guy ? " jhope asked hana " hello my name is soobin and i transferred here " soobin said . Then all start eating but Taehyung is very angry because soobin is very touchy to hana which he doesn't like . And hana also doesn't said anything to him . Then lunch was over and everyone go to there classes .

Hana pov
All day went normal . Then the school is over and everyone go to there home  .i also pack my things " Let's go zuzi together " i asked but she " no i have important work to do do sorry " zuzi said . Now what i do " ok " then i bye to her and going out from school . When i was walking . Then suddenly soobin come . " hello princess " he said and i giggle . Then we both start walking together.  But little they didn't know that someone is see everything. 

Next day .....

Hana pov ..

Today is PT class . Then we wear ours sport dress and go to ground
.
.
" today you all have to jogging whole ground " pt sir said . WHAT!? i can't jog whole ground . But i don't have any choice .
.
.
I was jogging . I am very tired when someone come and hold my hand and jogging or grabbing me to jog . And it Taehyung " what are you doing tae " i asked he smile and said " helping you " i also smile when again someone hold my another hand and it's soobin " now what are you doing !? " i asked " helping you to jog " i said and do same has Taehyung is doing " no need " Taehyung said " and who are you ? " he said " her bestfriend and you " tae siad " her friend " soobin said . And me who just listening them while they dragging or making me jog .
" but you can go now " tae siad  " hey  hey stop guys  " i siad " ok let's see who will do first " Taehyung said " ok " soobin also start this . Then they both  leave me and racing towards eachother. " mind if we do help " suga said with jin and they start dragging me because i can't do this jogging .

To be continued.....

I hope you like this chapter Plz like and comment