Chapter 17

.Chapter 17.

This chapter is dedicated to @BlueKivi. Please ignore small mistakes :) xx

"Brady?"

No answer.

"Brady?"

"Hmm?"

"Brady!"

"WHAT?!"

"Are you mad at me?" I pouted.

"Yes."

"Why?" I whined, as I bit into the delicious, scrumptious, tasty, moan-worthy chocolate éclair.

"Because."

"Stop giving me childish, one-word answers."

He just ignored me.

"Brady?"

He just raised his eyebrows, and continued tapping on the phone.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Then why did you say yes before?"

"Shut up, Hawkins."

"Oh, so we're back to calling each other by our last names, are we, Evans?" I said, amused, as I licked my fingers noisily.

"You do remember on which condition I gave you one éclair, don't you?" Brad said, turning to face me.

'Please do the honours of reminding me," I replied sassily.

"You said you'll stop annoying me if I traded one éclair with silence and peace, you annoying little piece of-"

I raised an eyebrow, daring him to continue that sentence.

"-lollipop," he finished with a fake smile.

"Lollipop? Really?" I snorted with an eye roll, and then said, "I'm not annoying."

"You are," he retorted, turning his attention back to his phone.

"What are you doing, by the way?" I huffed, removed my legs off his lap and moved forward, bringing my face close to his phone.

"Ever heard of privacy?" he scoffed, and took it away, out of my reach. "I'm texting that bitch."

"Ex-girlfriend bitch?"

"Who else?" Brad scowled.

"You never told me what happened," I mused, watching his reaction.

He just smiled wryly, and said, "I was going to; that day, when Bel had come over for that project, and she told you about Julian and Courtney and all that friendship and popularity drama, remember?"

"Oh yes, you eavesdropped on our conversation," I smirked, and he turned pink, scratching the nape of his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah, um, sorry 'bout that. It was accidental."

Accidental my ass.

"No worries. C'mon! Tell me what your ex-girlfriend did," I said eagerly, crossing my legs and giving him my full attention.

"What makes you think she did anything?" Brad said quizzically.

"Didn't she?" I asked. "It seemed a bit obvious; the way you reacted and all."

"I overreacted, didn't I?" he said sheepishly, but I shook my head.

"No, not until I know what happened."