Chapter 9 [Bradon's POV]

.Chapter 9 [Bradon's POV].

This chapter is dedicated to @DirectioneRadz for being an awesome friend/sister!

Christine's POV

"Chris this is Sebastian; Seb, this is Chris," Brad introduced me to his hot friend. Seb pulled me into a hug, and then wolf-whistled softly after eyeing me up, but not in a creepy manner.

"She's my friend-" Brad began.

"No I'm not, actually," I interjected. "I'm just another girl he met at the party, the one who isn't his type, and trust me, doesn't even want to be."

By the time I was done, Seb looked confused, and Brad had completely frozen on the spot, his lips parted.

"I'll . . . leave," Seb said, probably sensing the tensed atmosphere, and pointed towards the tables, disappearing in the blink of an eye.

I looked back at Bradon, who had an unreadable expression on his face. "You heard me that day?"

"Fortunately yes: I got to know what a jerk you really are."

"You do know I didn't mean that right?" he said slowly.

"No. I was just acting bitchy for no reason," I replied sarcastically.

The next thing I knew, I was pinned to the wall, with Bradon breathing down my neck. "What the hell are you doing?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Just making some things clear," he whispered. "I didn't mean what I said, okay?"

"Seb assumes everything without knowing the whole story. If I would have told him you were my friend, the next thing you know is you're my girlfriend in everyone's eyes."

"Ew."

He released me, and I did not miss the rolling of his eyes. "C'mon, I'm not that bad . . . Oh, I forgot! You are absolutely and irrevocably in love with Julian."

I blushed.

"It's cute when you blush" he said, and pinched my cheeks.

My eyes snapped up to his in surprise, and it was his turn to go red. "I'm sorry, I-I-I-" he stammered.

"It's fine," I cut him off. "And I'm sorry, too. You know, for the misunderstanding about . . ." I trailed off, hoping that he would catch my drift.

"Yeah, it's cool," he grinned. "Friends?" he extended his hand forward, and looked at me expectantly.

"Friends," I smiled a genuine smile, and shook his hand.

"God, now I have to go and explain everything to Seb," Brad groaned, and glanced towards the table where his friends were sitting. "See? He's even looking at us now."

I turned my head, and sure enough, he was eyeing us like a piece of chocolate.

"He's worse than a girl when it comes to gossiping, I swear! He knows everything about everyone."

"Then let's give him something to gossip about, shall we?" I smiled.

"What are you-"

I cut him off by placing a light, lingering kiss on his cheek. I then waved to Seb, who was looking like a child on Christmas, and walked off.

Bradon's POV

"I thought you said she wasn't your friend?" Zach said, smirking at me. I glared at Seb, who gave me a sheepish smile.