His Unmarked Territory

Author: Lauren Tricksey

Username: @xxRandomxThoughtsxx

Storyline: Skylar is an orphaned werewolf sent from her home in England to North Dakota. When your parents are killed before your eyes by a pack of wolfs, it doesn't really warm her to the idea of becoming a mate to the most powerful werewolf on the continent... but when life gives you lemons...

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zUt8A-N_Ls

Here's my review of this book:

Initially, I wasn't too fond of the hero in this book, as he came across as a bit of a jerk. To make matters worse, the heroine and other main characters had their share of irritating moments. I was put off by the hero's indiscriminate approach to sexual partners, even after finding his mate. But as the story progressed, the hero's character evolved, and I went from disliking him to rooting for him to win the girl. If you're looking for a werewolf tale that features a love triangle and a dose of vengeance, this book might be the one for you.

It's worth noting that there are a few spelling and grammatical errors in the book. However, that's to be expected with some Wattpad stories, as many of the authors were still in their early teens when they wrote them.

Overall, I would give this book a 3.0 out of 5 stars rating.

P.S. If you're keen on having more werewolf books added to the list, please don't forget to vote.