The Unmated King (Book 1)

Updated August 13 2022 - This book is no longer available on Wattpad, but I'm leaving it up because the author has hinted that she may reupload it.

Author: JM Brown

Username: Haunted_Not_Broken

Storyline: It was said that Lucian Bane was both blessed and cursed the moment he was born. The Goddess seemed to favour Lucian in the way that she granted him power, unlike any other wolf. She came to him, spoke to him in visions, and bestowed upon him many gifts and blessings which could only be explained through the matter of her favouritism. Yet, with great power came great responsibility.

Lucian Bane was declared a King. He was an Alpha above any other. This was a unspoken truth. As he was King of the Rogues, who would obey his every command and had no other choice but to bow. His authority was unquestionable, and his power was that of three fully grown Alpha males. In order to be a respected king to those who were animalistic and without humanity, it was said the ruler had to be a warrior and more fierce than that of any before him. And one so brutish ... Could only come to be with great torment and suffering. But no mate could be given to one so wild, a warrior with bloodlust. To a man with less of a heart than even a rogue. This was his curse. His torment allowed him to be stripped away his soul and left him unable to bear a mate. Is He a rogue? Is He an Alpha? Is he tame or animalistic? The answer is no. He is King.

P.S The author took the book off the website. It might be changed and uploaded again.

Rating: 3.8 out of 5