Fighting the Alpha

Author: Paisley

Username: PaisleyViking

Storyline:  Her pack massacred, right before her 10-year-old eyes, Livvy had been living in isolation far from society for 8 years and she wanted to keep it that way. On a rare trip into civilization for supplies, she unwittingly crosses paths with not only one of the most powerful Alpha's in the country, but as it turns out, he's her mate too. But Livvy wants nothing to do with a mate, especially an overbearing, overprotective man like Wyatt. Will Wyatt catch his mate? Most importantly, if he does catch her, will he be able to keep his feisty mate from escaping? And will he be able to uncover the secrets of her past before they come back to haunt her?

Notes from Author: PaisleyViking re-publishes her very first book written on a previous account. First published in 2013, Fighting the Alpha was in the Top Ten in Wattpad's Werewolf Category in 2013 and 2014. At the time of transfer from @Secret_Rider's account, Fighting the Alpha has more than 4.9 million reads and 129 thousand votes!!

This may be something you're not used to from @PaisleyViking, but any fans of the werewolf genre who enjoy a good love story mixed with action and drama will find themselves riveted in the tale of Livvy and Wyatt.

P. S There are a few spelling and grammatical errors, but that's kind of expected with Wattpad books sometimes, as most stories were written when the authors were in their early teens.

Ratings: 3 out of 5 stars