but i was doing it with you

_____________

_____________

and it feels like the start of a movie i've seen before
_____________

"what exactly are we doing?" todoroki asking as he glanced between you and kirishima.

the three of you sat in his japanese style bedroom in a sort of triangle fashion. kirishima was munching on some chips while you pulled up something on your phone.

"gentlemen, i've called this family meeting because we need to talk about this." you turned your phone to show a picture of you and bakugou.

"huh?" the red and white hair boy mumbled as he stared at the phone. "i thought y'all were dating."

you shoved the phone back into your pocket as you started, "we are. however, we want to keep if secret. the entirety of our class would go nuts if they knew."

kirishima nodded, "so what you're saying is you want us to keep it a secret." he popped a chip into his mouth, loudly crunching on it.

looking up at both of them, you muttered a simple "yes."

"that's not that hard. you could've just texted us." todoroki replied, titling his head to the side to avoid the sound of kirishima's chewing.

"yeah, we got your back!" kirishima exclaimed, pulling you and todoroki into a group hug.

smiling into kirishima's jacket you mumble "thanks you guys."

———————
n/n 🍃
so i talked to the guys

suki 💥
and??

n/n 🍃
they agreed to keep it a secret :))

suki 💥
that's good. if the rest of the extras knew it would be such a damn headache. proud of you for talking to them though.

you smile at the message as you pocket your phone.

entering the common room, the sight of mina, uraraka, denki, and kirishima bring a smile to your face.

they are currently engaged in a hot debate over what movie to put on. mina is strongly campaigning for a chick flick while kirishima desperately pleads for an action film.

you walk over to the green couch and plop in between uraraka and mina. the pink hair girl immediately turns to you, intensely shaking your arm.

"y/n, what do you want to watch?" she asked, her yellow eyes practically begging you to pick her option.

"well, I watched 'Leap Year' recently and it was really good." you answered, pressing your shoulder against hers in support. kirishima frowned at your utter betrayal of his action film choice.

Everyone groaned, unable to decide on the movie. "Maybe we should just talk." ochako suggested, leaning back on the sofa to stretch out her legs.

"i agree. what's new with everyone?" kaminari asked, popping a chip in his mouth. kirishima reached over to steal the chip bag. it appeared to be the one from todoroki's room.