My Hazza! 1

Finally. A Holiday with my girls, Just us. No more stupid boys that will just break our hearts. And play us like a violin. Okay, Im not gonna lie! I've been hurt before. Apparently I'm just not a keeper. I'm not that attractive either, well at least I don't think I am. I'm not the sort of type that guys my age normally go for. I'm so glad we could get away from London for ONE WHOLE MONTH. The only bad thing is that were going to Italy. Don't get me wrong! Italy's beautiful. But it's one of the most ROMANTIC places in the world. I told my friends Zoe,Lisa and Rachel not to book anything where they could get swept off their feet by any exotic, tanned, gorgeous foreign boys but yet, nobody listens to me. So they've booked Italy. Well they may get together with some boy who will break their heart after a week, but not me! I'm not letting any sweet talking Italian boy mess with my feelings. Or any boy. Never again. I'm not a fool blinded by love. It seems like all love does is break. And burn. And end. Im not gonna let this happen to me ever again.

But that's the girls. They say they'll keep falling and falling and falling until they find the perfect boy. I can't understand why people would want to get hurt like that. It's like walking on fire. It burns. My friends have always been good with breakups. Me? Not so much. It's to hard for me to handle. I cry...

But anyway, as I was saying.. We were packing all our stuff ready for the plane the next day! And like the rest of the girls, I was really excited. Just not as excited. "Come on Ladies, don't forget to pack your bikini's! It's always good to catch a boys eye!" Rachel giggled placing her hot pink bikini into her carry on bag. "Yeah! Haha! Think of ALL the fit boys in Italy!" Zoe laughed, almost drooling. The girls all giggled. I rolled my eyes. "Oh My God! Are you guys actually going to risk it? Men are idiots. They are all stupid and sexist and... Ugh! I doubt there's even one good, decent boy on Earth!" I complained. "Ahh, Don't be stingy Evie! There are lots of great boys!" Lisa said. "Name one!" I ordered. They hesitated. "Look, I know Thomas hurt you! He just didn't think one girl was enough! It was nothing about you. He's just a... selfish Douchebag!!" Lisa said, avoiding my question. She just couldn't answer it! They all couldn't. There are no gorgeous, kind, caring, loving, funny, intelligent, witty boys. None. I rest my case.

We didn't say any more on the topic. We finished our packing, then went to bed. Anticipating the morning. I still think I won the argument though. I know I'm right.