Chapter Four

After I'd flashed him a quick grin, I walked past him and a bunch of his friends in hope to find the toilets. His four friends were also very attractive too. But he was Breath-taking! I'd never ever ever go out with him though. No matter how adorable he was.

HARRY'S POV <3

She was on the same plane as me! That beautiful beautiful girl from the airport. That made me more excited about this holiday! She was so hot! Maybe, I could use this holiday opportunity to meet her. I am normally known as the flirty one of my friends. And I was. Some said I had a bit of a reputation but.. You know? Whatever.

I think my friend Louis noticed my staring and lack of speech. He turned to me and said "So Harold,". I immediatley turned to my mate. "What's with the staring? Who is she?". First of all, My name isn't Harold. That's just a nickname the boys give me. My actual name is Harry. Harry Styles. Next, Louis could read me like an open book. They all could. My mates Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn were the best friends you could have. But they always teased me 24/7. Well I guess we all teased eachother but it was me mostly. They found something new to tease me for everyday. Sometimes it was my long curly wringlets or my dimples when I smile. Other times it was my clumsyness or my awkwardness. Or how I'm really Gullible. But we were really close and knew most things about eachother so of course one of them was going to notice my vacancy. I noticed that I hadn't replied to him for a couple of moments.

"W-what are you on about?" I lied, Knowing exactly what he was talking about. He gave me a weird stare. "You know what Im on about! There's a girl. You haven't been speaking since we got on the plane. Now, who is it?" He demanded. I opened my mouth to say something in objection when she walked past again. I remained silent staring up at her as she walked past. Luckily, she didn't see me gazing at her. But Louis did. She slipped through the curtain to go back to her seat.

"I knew it! Who is she?" He asked loudly. I stayed distant. After a while I said " I actually have no idea! I bumped into her at the airport," I replied. Louis hesitated for a moment. He turned to the rest of the boys. "N'aaww, Did ya hear that boys?! Harold here is in love!" He yelled. I'm surprised the airport girl didn't hear it from the next cabin! You know I said the boys teased me for something new everyday? Well, it looked like this was today's new topic!

"Aw Harry!" Zayn cooed. "Your such a sweetie Harold!" Liam teased. " Aww Our Little Harry is growing up!" Niall jeered. Louis starting making kissy faces at me. They were really annoying!

"Am I hell in love?! I don't even know the girl!" I frowned standing up "And if you'll excuse me, I'll be over here pretending I don't know you!". They all laughed as I walked away. Unfortunately, By the time I got to the other side of the cabin, The pilot spoke into his microphone. "Please, everyone take their seats, we are landing in Italy!". I could here the boys jeering at me as they knew I had to come back to be tormented by them. I waltzed back to my seat and put my seatbelt on just in time for the plane to violently jerk down as we headed down to land.