Chapter Two

I woke up and all the girls were buzzing with excitement for this trip. I rolled my eyes and groaned as they all squealed happily. "Come on Evie! It's gonna be great! Get excited!" Rachel grinned, grabbing my hands and shaking them vigorously. "Yay!! I can't wait it's gonna be so awesome!.. Like totally!" I shrieked sarcastically, smirking at them afterwards. The girls laughed. I got up and stretched my arms and my fingers yawning. "So.. What time is it?" I asked curiously. " Five to eight...." Zoe said, her voice trailing off. .... Silence.

"WERE LATE! WERE LATE! WERE LATE! GO! GO! GO!" Lisa yelled. S**t! We shoved all our stuff into the car, quickly got changed and Zoe drove us to the Airport! She was driving like 70 miles an hour! Luckily for us, the airport was only 10 minutes away. We finally made it to the airport and we ran in like total idiots tripping over everything and rushing for the cue.

Suddenly, I bumped into this guy while running past. I immediately turned around to apologise. So did he. "I'm so sorry!" I said. "It's ok love," He said looking down. He lifted his head to make eye contact with me. He was quite good looking. He had sparkling green eyes that stared into mine. He was quite tall and his height towered above me. He had dark curls that fell perfectly over his forehead. He stopped for a moment, flipping his hair back away from his eyes. Then he flashed a cheeky smile at me showing off a perfect set of dimples....