☀︎☁︎The end of fourth year☁︎☀︎

Today was the day the Beauxbaton's and Durmstrang students would be leaving to return to their own schools

Today was the day the Beauxbaton's and Durmstrang students would be leaving to return to their own schools. A few of the Hogwarts kids were in a corridor saying their goodbyes, some having made friends with the kids from the other schools.

Harry had informed his friends, and Dumbledore, of what he saw in the graveyard two days ago. His friends were shocked, but nonetheless they all believed him. But, when Dumbledore made a speech in front of all the students, speaking of the things Harry saw that night and to be aware that the dark lord has returned, there were a lot of students who didn't believe a word that came from Dumbledore's mouth. Some were even picking on Harry and calling him names and saying things like; "Liar," and, "You made all that up!."

His friends were there to try and stop anyone who'd tease him, but that didn't mean he didn't stick up for himself either.

Everyone-including Harry and his friends- had found out that 'Professor Moody' wasn't really Alastor Moody. It was in fact the son and murderer of Barty Crouch Sr. The real Alastor Moody was trapped in a chest by Barty Crouch Jr, but of course he's free now. Thanks to Dumbledore, Snape, and Mcgonagall.

Hermione was pulled aside by Viktor Krum to have a chat before he left. Whereas Carter, Ron, and Harry were waiting for her, leaning against a pillar in the corridor. Carter swore he saw Viktor give Hermione a goodbye kiss, to which he smirked in her direction. When she caught his eye and saw him smirking, she blushed and covered her red face in her hands.

Ron and Carter were standing a little ways away from where Harry was, when Fleur and her sister came up to the red-head and brunette.

"Au revoir, Ron, Carter." Spoke the older sister.

Both of the girls took turns to give Ron, and Carter a kiss on the cheek.

Shortly after, the Beauxbaton's girls left in their periwinkle uniform, the crowd applauding behind them. With the Durmstrang boys following shortly after. Some boys shook hands of other students as they passed.

Ron and Carter caught up with Hermione and Harry, and the four of them began their walk down the corridor, to the balcony where they would watch the departure of the carriages and the big ship.

"Do you think we'll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts?" Questioned the red-head.

"No." Said Hermione with a shake of her head.

"No. I don't think so." Replied Harry.

"Even though I'm new here, judging by the way this year went, I don't think so." Carter said.