Chapter 1

Mikey grinned skipping around in his game room, it was everything he could Dream of. The room was themed to be his favorite colors, blue, black, and beige. At the moment he was wearing a beige sweatshirt with black shorts that were not visible and black thigh highs. He texted his friend Ray, Yes Ray Toro one of the biggest Minecraft you tubers in the world at the moment. Mikey still wasn't fully ready to start making videos but he was gonna be on a stream for the first time today. Maybe even with face cam but he thought he might save that for another time.

He logged onto MC and saw that his big brother was online, he smiled and called him on discord. Gee was also pretty big in the base, people loved him. (Think of gee being like finster like ya know a beautiful cross dressing man) he dressed in really pretty outfits and people loved when he'd trick guys on omegal.

Gee answered with a smile, he was currently streaming. "Here he is chat the newest member of the ToroSMP, my baby brother Mikey way!!!!" I smiled and giggled quietly "hey gee! Hi chat!" he smiled, I watched his stream on my laptop screen, his red hair was held up in a messy ponytail, he wore a white cropped top and some black booty shorts, and very light makeup, comfy for this long stream we were gonna do. He smiled and hit my character when I joined in. I giggled once again and fixed my glasses.

"Cmon lets meet everyone alright!" I smiled and nodded, Gerard could see my face but his stream couldn't which I thanked him for. He smiled and ran to a little house with a tiny garden next to it, "this is my house! Frankie's inside lets go say hi!" I smiled and walked into his house there was Frankie's skin it was wearing a skirt and fishnets meaning they were feeling a bit feminine today, he loved that about his sibling inlaw.

Gerard added Frankie to the call "hey baby" Frankie smiled and blushed on the other side of their screen "fuck off chat I'm not blushing, anwhore Hi Gee! Hi Mikey!" I smiled "hey Frankie" they smiled "welcome to the smp! Ray said he was gonna log on in a few minutes" I smiled and nodded "gee was showing me around the server so I could meet everyone" Frankie nodded "okie! Have fun I'm gonna go hunt some animals" I smiled and their character ran out the door and they left the call.

"Ok let's meet a few people new people, obviously you already knew Frankie" I smiled and followed him out to a cute little pink house "who lives here?" He smiled "this is pattys, they're not online right now but this is their place, and that big castle looking thing over there is their boyfriends house" I gasped "that looks like it took forever to make" Gerard's character nodded "two weeks of nonstop building, poor thing had to take a month off from being near screens" I frowned "he's doing better now right?" Gerard nodded again "whole lots, he streams daily for about an hour" I nodded and we went around looking more, there were beautiful gardens houses forest games and animal spots all around the server. It was more beautiful then what he had seen when they were a month Into it.

After about two hours Ray finally joined "hey mikeyway" I turned off my camera, grinned and blushed while hiding my face in my sleeves. Just hearing him say my name made me melt "hi Ray" I said back softly he smiled, I had his stream playing on my iPad so I was able to watch gee and Ray at the same time. "Hey why'd you turn your camera off!" He whined. I smiled and turned it back on "sorry, that was an accident" (it wasn't)

Gerard yawned and stretched "ok you two. I think I'm gonna leave you be for a little, Mikey's met nearly everyone on the server and I'm sleepy. G'night chat!" He hugged and blew a kiss at the camera before ending his stream. I was still live on rays stream where we were about to do something exiting.