One - Introductions

~Hunter's POV~

     I nodded to Echo who began scaling the wall of the building along with myself. Upon reaching the top and finding a small bridge between the main building and a hall, Echo scaled the bridge as a Reg walked out over it and seeing Echo. I snuck up behind him as Echo gained his full attentioned before hitting the Reg upside the head and effectively knocking him out. I can't believe that Hera and Omega came up with a plan when we couldn't. I mean, I knew Omega was smart, but I really didn't think they'd make a decent plan such as this.

     Helping Echo up, we silently made our way towards the holding cells where Hera said her parents would be held. Within a few minutes, we were already by the ray shields; Echo working quickly to take them down as I stood watch.

     "What are you doing here?" Gobi questioned.

     "Breaking you out," I replied.

     "You know them" Cham questioned.

     "They are mercenaries. But I didn't hire them for this," he replied.

     "Hera did."

     "Hera? Where is she? Is she safe?" I nodded and looked into the cell and saw four twi'leks and a Mirialan.

     "Who's she?" I questioned, gesturing towards the purple skinned Mirialan- a rare sight since most of the species is a green hue and not purple.

     "She can talk for herself," she said, standing up and sauntering over to me and Echo. "Name's Zeyfa Fletch, mercenary. Damned clones turned on me after the war was over. Give me a gun and I'll help get these people to safety." I looked over to Echo who shrugged before looking her up and down and reluctantly handing over one of my blasters.

     After freeing the rest of the people in the cells, we started to make our way through the building, finding very few Reg's along the way. Reaching the front doors I had a bad feeling about this way and wasn't surprised by hearing Captain Howzer calling out.

     "Cham, wait!" he said, causing all of us to turn to face him, myself, Echo, and Zeyfa raising our guns. He stopped as he saw us, putting his hands up slightly and taking his helmet off. "You're walking into a trap. There's a squad out there waiting."

     "Why should we trust you?" Gobi questioned, stepping forward.

     "Because I'm on your side," he sighed, looking down. "What the Empire is doing is wrong. You have to get out of here. They have the exits blocked."

     "We can use Senator Taa's shuttle in his private tower hangar," Eleni said.

     "I'm sorry, General. I should've stopped this sooner. Our fight for Ryloth is not over. We will return," Cham said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

     "You can't stay here. They'll know you helped us."

     "I will not abandon my squad. They're good men. I have to try to get through to them. Go, while there's still time," he said, turning to face the door. I stopped and turned back, watching as he put his helmet on and was ready to face his men outside. I sighed before making my way through the door and following the others. Though, as we were leaving Zeyfa started going down another hall.

     "Where are you going?" I questioned, stopping and letting the other's go by.

     "Armory, two doors down on the left. I want my weapons back," she replied, tossing me my blaster back. "Be up at the ship in less than a minute." She saluted me with a wink before running down to the door she said and inside. I sighed and shook my head, following after her- the closer I got, the louder the sounds of fighting got.