Seven - Huyang

~Tech's POV~

     Looking over Huyang, I noticed that nothing major in his programming was damaged or corrupted, it was only a few mechanical errors on his circuitry along with some parts being damaged in the landing or from the ice. Nothing that a few hours of my work couldn't fix.

     "So can you fix him?" Hunter questioned.

     "Yes, though it will take some time along with being back on our ship. Though, I'm not sure we have all the parts that we'll need well be there."

     "Oh, that's very fine. On the Crucible I have many parts that could be of use that could also be used to replace my broken parts," Huyang said. "Take me there and I'm sure you could find all the parts you needed." I looked over at Hunter who nodded. Looks like were going back to the ship. As we left the templed, he explained that he had been in a fight with some clones before he managed to get them off the ship and jump to hyperspace and landing here. However, once crash landing, he made his way off the ship and started towards the temple, where a jedi had locked him inside on his request.

     "Say, you... wouldn't happen to know how to build a lightsaber, would you?" Zeyfa asked, as we made our way over to the ship. Hunter was in the front leading with Omega and Echo while Zeyfa and I followed behind Wrecker who had Huyang slung over his shoulders.

     "I do."

     "Could you show me how?" He cocked his head slightly and she ended up having to explain the situation. By the time we had gotten back to the Crucible, a storm had started to pick up and Zeyfa had finished explaining order 66 and how she found some kyber crystals. Huyang was as upset as a droid could be but he also seemed a little weary of Zeyfa. I mean, who wouldn't be after being told what he just had been told?

     "If you are actually a force user, than I see no reason not to give you your lightsabers," he started before going into some technical talk with her. I didn't bother listening like the other's as I scoured the ship for the parts that I needed and found them rather quickly and then returned to the others where they were watching Zeyfa attempting to put together her lightsaber but was failing miserably. I assume she had gotten all the parts she needed.

    I watched for a moment as the pieces floated in the air wobbly, slowly coming together before falling down to the floor as Wrecker said something. Zeyfa glared up at him and he closed his mouth quickly and she went back to concentrating on putting it back together.

     "Sorry ahead of time for this, but it might get a bit loud," I said, hearing her sigh over the sound of my sauter taking parts off and repairing Huyang.

     "I'll just, make my lightsabers back on our ship where I can spend the duration of hyperspace making them," she huffed, picking up parts and putting them in a small box.

     "Lightsabers? As in two?" I questioned.

     "Oh yes," Huyang started. "It is quite rare for force sensitive users to not be found by the Jedi Order and even fewer make a lightsaber if they are not accepted. There was only one in four billion chances that a force user not in the Jedi Order would be able to make two lightsabers at one time."

     "Great to know I'm special," she replied, taking a seat and propping her feet up on the table. "Wake me up when we're ready to go."

     After about three hours of working on Huyang, I managed to get him to working condition and he could at least walk and move around more than he could. I also managed to make a copy of some of his programming that would be helpful to Zeyfa since she'd be using lightsabers. Looking around, the other's seemed to have either drifted off slightly or were asleep. I walked over to Wrecker and shook him before motioning to the others and saw him grin wildly.