XIX

CHAPTER NINETEEN!"I'm bout to fuck this white girl up

CHAPTER NINETEEN!
"I'm bout to fuck this white girl up."

       Whenever you slept over Eren's, you never seemed to wake up early, you always slept really late, and you'd usually wake up to breakfast or at least a glass of water

Whenever you slept over Eren's, you never seemed to wake up early, you always slept really late, and you'd usually wake up to breakfast or at least a glass of water. However, as you woke you couldn't smell any food being cooked, or even hear the TV in the living room.

Rubbing your eyes, you slowly sat up and as you opened them, yours met with Eren's who was sitting at the foot of the bed.

"Damnit," he whispered, erasing something on the sketchbook in his hands. "You moved."

You rolled your eyes, "My fault, Da Vinci."

He laughed gently, before leaning forward to kiss your cheek, "How'd you sleep?"

"I slept good, thank you," you replied. "Can I see?" You asked, peeking down at the paper. He turned the book to show you a picture that he was drawing of you.

You slowly traced your fingers over the sketch, your lips parting, "Eren, this is...you're so talented," as you said that, he flipped the pages to show you more sketches and drawings he's done of you.

"You make a good muse," he said quietly.

    "Ren, these are so beautiful," you whispered. "Oh my goodness." He laughed gently, before leaning forward to kiss your forehead. He handed you the book before getting up to put a shirt on.

  While flipping through the pages, you stumbled across a picture of a different person, a girl you recognized as Mikasa.

She's so beautiful, you thought to yourself.

You flipped through to find more of her, before closing the sketchbook. You didn't say anything since it didn't bother you.