XXXI

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE!"Wherever you go, I'll go

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE!
"Wherever you go, I'll go."

       Eren was still in the kitchen with your mom while you contemplated what to do

Eren was still in the kitchen with your mom while you contemplated what to do. You were supposed to be working on your temper, not lashing out at him or getting upset so quickly. But the overwhelming anxiety was getting to you.

Why would she be in his bed? The question kept coming up the more you tried to rationalize it. Maybe she needed to crash there. But your first night there, he was going to let you sleep in the bed by yourself, not cuddle with you...we know how that ended up though.

He wouldn't cheat on you... but he did have sex with you the night he broke up with Mikasa.

You let out an annoyed groan, standing up from the bed. You paced back and forth, still trying to think of a logical reason behind the video.

Why were they cuddling? Do guys just casually cuddle with their girl friends? In their bed? Under the covers?

You shook your head. You've never cuddled with Jean or Connie like that, maybe on the couch but you guys would never be on each other the way they were. Especially while you're in a relationship.

Should I be mad at him? It's really disrespectful to have a girl in your bed behind your girlfriends back, and then never tell her about it. He definitely did lie to me, and hide it from me.

He knew it was wrong, you had a right to be angry at him. And her.

I should just talk to him. Yeah, I'll talk to him. I didn't tell him about Jean for months and he was understanding.

You took a deep breath, before leaving the room and joining your family in the living room.

"Hey, sleeping beauty," Kayden said from the couch, where he was sitting with Nasir. You smiled at him, a forced smile, but he didn't question it.