Part one

No ones POV~~

"Mafuyu!" Uenoyama yelled from 10 feet away. "Over here!" Uenoyama and Mafuyu were going to a festival together for a date, and Mafuyu had just arrived. "Hi." Mafuyu said in his soft, quiet voice. "Where do you want to start? with food, or with games?" Mafuyu looked at Uenoyama, then at the booths in the festival. He started walking over to one of the festival games, and his boyfriend followed.

Mafuyu started to play one of the festival games, it was the one where you try to throw rings onto beer bottles. Mafuyu was doing very well at this game, he had already gotten five bottles in a row. Uenoyama was kind of surprised that Mafuyu was so good at this. After a few more throws, and a few more bottles, the lady at the booth gave Mafuyu a stuffed whale. Mafuyu smiled and showed it to Uenoyama. "It's kind of cute." said Mafuyu, with a smile on his face. It always made Uenoyama happy when his boyfriend smiled, he didn't do it often, but when he did it was the purest thing ever.

After a few hours of walking around at the festival, playing games, and buying food, it started to rain. "We should probably head home before the rain gets bad." Mafuyu said, looking at the rain clouds. "You're right, it would suck if we got drenched." replied Uenoyama. He started walking Mafuyu to his house, holding his hand and blushing at the same time. After they got to Mafuyu's house, Uenoyama checked his pockets. "Oh crap!" Uenoyama exclaimed. The other looked at him, "What's wrong?" he asked. "I forgot my keys at my house, and my parents won't be home until tomorrow." he said, sounding annoyed at himself. "Why not ask Yayoi to let you in?" said Mafuyu, trying to give suggestions. "She's sleeping over at her friends house, she left after I did so the door's probably locked." Said Uenoyama. "Do you wanna stay the night then?" asked Mafuyu. They had been dating for almost a year now, but this would be their first sleepover. Uenoyama blushed at the idea, but agreed since the only other option was sleeping in the streets.

"My mom won't be home until 10, so do you want to order food or make some ourselves?" asked Mafuyu. It was already 7, and all they had at the festival was snacks, so they were getting quite hungry. "Let's order out, I vote Pizza." Mafuyu grabbed his phone and ordered some Pizzas for the two hungry boys. About 25 minutes later the food arrived. Uenoyama went to get the Pizza and was surprised to see who was at the door.

"Oh, hey Ritsuka! This isn't your house." said Akihiko holding their pizzas. "Oh, hey!" replied Uenoyama. "I'm at Mafuyu's house because I forgot my keys." Akihiko laughed and handed him the pizza. Uenoyama paid, and Akihiko told him to say hi to Mafuyu for him as he left. Uenoyama walked back to Mafuyu's room where he was sitting, spaced out, and told Mafuyu that the food was here and Akihiko said hi. The two boys sat down in the dining room to eat their pizza. Mafuyu got them each a water, and a plate.

A/N: Hey! This is my first story so I hope it's good! I probably won't update this book regularly, but I might. Hopefully this book gets at least a few readers! Thank you!

-Izzy

Word count: 544 (Not including the A/N)