Part five

No One's POV~~

Mafuyu's mother waked into his room. "Mafuyu, do you have school today?" Asked his mother. "No, it's a PA day today." The boy replied. "Do you have band practice?" She asked again. "Yeah, why?" His mother wasn't usually this full of questions. "Just curious." She walked off, and went back to whatever she was doing before, and Mafuyu continued to play with his dog. After maybe 15 minutes, Mafuyu remembered that he had homework to do, so he started doing that.

Arf Arf Arf! Kedama started barking at the door. "What is it?" Mafuyu walked over to the front door, where the dog was. Arf Arf Arf! Kedama continued to bark. Mafuyu opened the door, and saw Hiiragi at the door. "Hey." He said, waving his hand at Mafuyu. "What do you want?" Asked Mafuyu. "You're not even going to say hi? Classic Mafuyu." Hiiragi smirked.

"Do you have band practice today?" He asked. Mafuyu nodded. "Can I come watch?" He asked. The other hesitated for a minute, then nodded his head. "Really? I was thinking you'd say no." Hiiragi sighed in relief. "It's in a few hours, I'll text you when I'm about to leave and you can come here. I know you don't live that far from here." Mafuyu said. As he was about to close the door, Hiiragi stopped him. "C-Can I wait here?" He asked. "Why?" Mafuyu replied. "Because I know you know what yesterday was." He said, locking eye contact with him. Mafuyu looked down and invited him in. Yesterday was the day Yuki and Mafuyu met, and the day Mafuyus father went to jail.

"So, how have you been doing?" Hiiragi said, trying to make small talk. "Good." They talked for a while before it was time for band practice. They walked to the studio together, and were the last ones there. "Hey guys." Mafuyu said to the band. They were getting everything set up. "Uh, who's that?" Akihiko said, staring at the stranger that those vocalist had just brought in. "Oh yeah, that's Hiiragi, I've known him since I was about 5 or 6. He wants to watch us play today." Uenoyama, Haruki, and Akihiko looked at each other. "How come you never told us about him?" Asked Haruki. "You never told them about me?!" Hiiragi said loudly. "What do you expect? After the funeral you and Shizu stopped talking to me all together."

The band stared and stayed quiet. And do did Hiiragi. Mafuyu put down his guitar down and plugged it into the amp. "You guys ready?" They all nodded and they started to play, and Hiiragi sat down on the floor and watched.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to post this! I was at my cottage for a few weeks and wasn't able to post until now! But hopefully you liked this part!

Word count: 447 (without A/N), 486 (with A/N)