Part three

No one's POV~~

Uenoyama woke up first, to the sound of Mafuyu's mother knocking on the bedroom door. He tried to move but couldn't because his boyfriend was lying on his chest, and Uenoyama didn't want to wake him. "Mafuyu, are you awake?" his mother asked from the other side of the door. Uenoyama stayed quiet to make it seem like Mafuyu was sleeping. He heard footsteps away from the room, so he knew it worked.

15 or 20 minutes later Mafuyu woke up. "Uenoyama." Mafuyu said, sounding still half asleep. "Did I wake you?" Uenoyama asked Mafuyu. "No, I woke up on my own." He replied. They both got out of bed and started walking to the kitchen for breakfast. "Good morning Mafuyu!" His mother said, before noticing that Uenoyama was with him. "Who's this?" She asked. "This is Uenoyama, my boyfriend." She smiled at him. "It's nice to meet you Uenoyama, I'm Mafuyu's mom." Uenoyama bowed. Mafuyu and Uenoyama got some food to eat, then they went back to Mafuyu's room to hang out for a little more. They were talking for a few hours about random things like music, food, friends, anything.

After an hour or two, Uenoyama said he had to go, Mafuyu waved him off, then went back inside to play with Kedama. They had a band practice tomorrow, so Mafuyu started to play some guitar. An hour later he put away his guitar and decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood. He took his phone and some money and his guitar, and left.

A/N: Hey! Sorry I know this part is really short, but I just couldn't think of what to put next. The next part will be longer for sure though so don't worry. I hope this part was good though!

Word count: 261 (Without A/N)