Part two

No ones POV~~

"This pizza's really good, where'd you get it from again?" Uenoyama asked with a mouth full of food. "I got it from the one down the street." Mafuyu replied, also with a mouth full of food. They didn't talk a lot while they were eating. 20 minutes later, they were done eating and they went to take a shower. Mafuyu showed the other to the bathroom, gave him some pajamas and a towel, then went back to his room to set up a futon for Uenoyama to sleep on.

After he got out of the shower, Uenoyama put on the pajamas that Mafuyu gave him. They smell just like Mafuyu! Uenoyama thought to himself as the shirt went over his nose. Once Uenoyama went back to Mafuyu's room, he sat down on the futon the other had set up for him. "You can shower now." Said Uenoyama. As Mafuyu went to take a shower, Uenoyama studied his boyfriend's room. They had been dating for almost a year now, but this is the first time he had been over to his house other than when he was sick, or to drop him off from band practice.

Mafuyu got out of the shower, put on his pajamas, and went back to see his boyfriend walking around his room. "I'm back." Said Mafuyu in the same soft voice as usual. Uenoyama turned around to see Mafuyu smiling at him, a rare sight indeed. They sat on Mafuyu's bed and talked for a little while. "My mom should be home soon." Mafuyu said after checking his phone, Uenoyama had never formally met his boyfriend's mother, even though they had been dating for a few months now.

"Mafuyu..." Uenoyama said, "You don't have to answer if you don't want to..." Mafuyu was getting a little nervous now. "I know you said you don't have a dad, what do you mean by that?" he asked, trying to sound nice. Mafuyu stared at the wall with a spacey look. "He's in jail..." he replied with a blank stare. "He used to hit me, so he was arrested." Mafuyu said it so calmly, while Uenoyama was completely speechless. After a short moment of no talking, Uenoyama broke the silence. "I-I'm sorry for asking, I don't want to make you upset. Let's change the subject." he said, trying to sound sympathetic. "Okay." Mafuyu replied.

A few minutes later Mafuyu's mom got home. "Hi honey, do you have a guest over? Whose shoes are these?" his mother asked. Mafuyu got up to greet his mother, and Uenoyama followed. "Hey mom, this is Uenoyama, I don't think you guys have properly met yet." His mother had the same Pink-ish brown hair, and the same eyes too. "Hi, I'm Uenoyama Ritsuka, it's nice to meet you." He said, bowing his head. "Same to you." she replied. Mafuyu told his mother about Uenoyama's situation and why he's staying over. Luckily, she was more than okay with it. They walked back to Mafuyu's room, it was getting late so they decided to go to sleep.

"Do you want to sleep on the Futon of in bed with me?" asked Mafuyu, this made Uenoyama blush. "W-Which do you prefer?" He said, his face feeling hot. "I wouldn't mind you sleeping in my bed." Uenoyama's face got even more red and he agreed, then laid down in Mafuyu's bed with him. After a few moments of getting in the right position, Mafuyu's head was buried in Uenoyama's chest, and the others arms were around his boyfriend. They fell asleep quickly, feeling the warmth of each other as they drifted into their dreams.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I love Mafuyu and Uenoyama's relationship so much, I think their so cute together, writing this part gave me life!

Word count: 609 (Not including the A/N)