Gone

A/N:
We're close to the end😧⁉️

YOUR POV:

"The room is empty. Shouldn't he be here?" I asked in reference to Peter Ratri. "What's going on here?" Ray asks looking around in confusion"Vincent,are you there?" Norman asks playing his finger on the receiver once more. That's when an unfamiliar voice was heard through out the room,though it seems he knew Norman. "Hey there Norman,it's been awhile. You did pretty well." Is that Peter Ratri? "Decimated Lambda. Annihilated the queen and the five regent houses. Disintegrated the imperial rule. You infiltrated Grace Field smoothly to. Pretty impressive for a child raised to be food. I've bet you noticed by now that I'm not there. The footage you saw of me was a fake. Looks like outwitted you." Norman then spoke up"where are Vincent and the others?" He demanded"they're alive and with me."

That's when I noticed that there was man at the door who held a pistol dressed in a black suit. The pistol was pointed at us,I looked to see another on the other side. "That is precisely the situation. The five here are tied up with guns to their heads. You lose. The game is tag is over. We're restoring the system right now. All the locks,including the storage room and unlocked. The ones you put to sleep will wake up soon,well besides the ones she killed." He states in reference to me at the end. "At capital,Sonju and Mujika were captured three days ago. Their execution will be soon." Wait...what?! "The citizen saved by evil blood have already been killed. Under the guidance of the Ratri clan,the four great farms and the retainers of the five regent houses have joined to create a council to take over the government. I'll revive Lambda to."

This is has to be a joke...it can't end like this...can it? Everything we worked for,everything we hoped for...is it all being taken from us just like this? In the blink of an eye?

"Moving forward,these spoiled top class farms will be demolished and I'll centralize all of them in the new Lambda style. I won't let the children have dreams,hopes,their own wills or futures. Rebels like you will never be born. It'll be a peaceful paradise. I have to thank you. The world will change by luck to the future you want."

"Are you f*cking kidding me?!" I exclaim at his words. I was flabbergasted. He was taking our hopes and dreams and twisting them for the future generations. I was disgusted. Nobody would be able to think on their own,they'd be stuck. What the h*ll is wrong with this man?! "Give me the password." Peter demands"no." Vincent is heard faintly. "You can't figure it out! That's why you're threatening me! Server you right,I'll never say it. BOSS! EVERYONE CAN YOU HEAR ME?! WE STILL HAVE TIME TO WIN! IT'S NOT OVER! SHOOT! DEFEAT THE ENEMIES BEFORE YOU AND COMPLETE THE MISSION! DONT MIND US! WE CANT LEAVE THE FUTURE TO THESE GUYS!"

"Wa-"

"NO! WE ARE ALL GOING TO SURVIVE TOGETHER!" Norman yells over Emma. "THIS IS WHAT I WANT! KEEP GOING NOR-"that's when a gunshot was heard,I looked to Norman as his eyes were wide with horror. "I'm sick of this. Why don't you understand? Why do you all disobey me? I am your creator! I am you dad! If there was no farms around,if the Ratri clan wasn't around you wouldn't have been born. You were fed well. Raised and provided for. Yet you rode against the farms and escaped and now,you've come back to destroy us. How foolish and disrespectful. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS REBELLIOUSNESS! THOSE EYES! THEY PISS ME OFF TO! WHY WONT YOU ADMIR DEFEAT?! It's fine...you're all just defects anyway."

We all looked to each other,seemingly all thinking the same thing. Attack the suited men and force them into submission. I quickly turned to the guy who was behind us and shot his hand,the pistol fell from his hand and onto the floor. He clutched his hand which now had a bullet wound in it,I ran behind him and kicked him into the floor. He fell towards the floor as I set my foot on his back,kicking his pistol away with my other. Ray had pinned the other one down,he didn't seem to be injured. "You had me seriously worried Vincent." Norman says into his receiver. "Well,shall we get going?" I asked"what should we do with them?" I asked looking up at them. "Did you kill him?" Ray asks"no,he's alive. Just got a bullet wound is all. Actually,does anyone have any rope on them? We could tie them up." Emma digs through her bag and pulls out a long rope. "I have just enough for two." She takes out a knife and slices the rope into two pieces. She then hands one to Ray for him to use and the other to me.

We quickly tie them up and move out of the room to find the others.

Apparently,the had Peter Ratri tied up.