The New World

A/N:
Everyone go listen to the Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge album right now

YOUR POV:

"Give it up,you lose." Norman growls while staring down at the white haired male who was tied up. Oliver,Gillian,Zack and Nigel all had their guns pointed at him,ready to shoot if needed. "How stupid." He spits"what will you gain from killing me? Even if I lose,you still have no escape route or chance of winning." Gillian then speaks up"there is no need to worry,thank you very much. We disabled the system again." She says matter of factly. "The only issue that remains is you. No one can come and save you. We will-"Peter then speaks over Emma"'no one can come and save me'? 'The only issue that remains is me'?" He then smirks"I think you kids are forgetting something." That's when it hit me"the sisters!" I exclaimed making Ray glance back to see a sister. But not just one,multiple.

Within seconds the whole room was filled with sisters who held guns aimed at us. "Why are they..." "they were able to unlock the doors...?"

That's when foot steps were heard. We turned to see mama,she looked the same. Hadn't aged a day since we escaped it seemed. Her brown hair was in a a neat bun and she wore a long black dress,she also held a gun. "Was it fun outside,Emma?" She asks the ginger"you've destroyed everything. You fought,and fought and fought. But no matter how much you resist,it still ends up this way. Despair is unavoidable. You and everyone else returned. You didn't learn your lesson and this is the result." Her stoic facial expressions then turned into a smirk. "You all did a splendid job. Perfect scores to each of you."

That's when she turned the gun towards Peter,the sisters following. My eyes widened as I realized what was going on. "Y-You...YOU BETRAYED ME ISABELLA!" He screams"isn't if obvious? These children and I,and all the staff are your enemy." Isabella states. "What mom is on our side...?" Gilda asks"and the sisters...why?" Don continued. "Don't get me wrong,it's just because we share the same interests. I was getting fed up with my life here. And I didn't like the future that boy described. Or his methods and opinions. That's why,I wanted to crush everything. I thought I'd destroy everything." She explains whilst glancing over at Emma.

Emma looked around for a moment and then realized that everyone was on our side here. Emma smiled and pointed her gun at Peter"thanks mom."

The man stood in the middle of the room,we all had our guns pointed at him. "How fare all of you...don't you dare think you get away with opposing me!" That's when he hit one of the sisters behind him and tore the rope in half,he grabbed the gun and began to shoot at us. We quickly bounced back as we ran down the hallway. We all split into groups once more and ran around the facility trying to corner him.

Thankfully,Emma was the one to corner him.

"Pl-Please don't shoot me!" He begs as he puts his hands up"I was wrong. I'll do anything,so please don't shoot me!" He began to walk towards us ever so slowly as Emma lowered her gun. "We don't intend to kill you. We came here to talk to you." He gave a stunned expression"h-huh...?" Emma nods"we won't attack the Ratri clan in any way. In return though,we want you to approve of our freedom. We'll all go to the human world. We want you to approve and not get in the way. To leave us alone."

"You're going to forgive me...?"

Emma grits her teeth"like h*ll I'll forgive you! But I don't want to resolve this by killing you. Hating,resenting,fearing-I don't want to do that anymore! All those feelings are things I don't want anymore!" She lifts her head"I want to smile! I want to be free! That's what we've been fighting for all this time! It's not just our fate or circumstances. Hatred and fear to. We don't want to be imprisoned by anything anymore! The demons were only eating to live. Mom and the staff's only choice to survive was serving us to the demons. And Julius Ratri didn't want to see anyone else die in war. We also kill in order to survive. We can't be indifferent to the suffering of mom and Julius. I cant criticize them for being weak. I've thought a lot about it. If demons weren't creatures who ate humans,maybe they could've been our friend. If I had born in the Ratri clan,maybe I could've done something for the children. If you born and raised in Grace Field,could we have been friends? Just because our positions are different,we fight,denigrate and hate each other. But if we took away our positions,perhaps we wouldn't have to hate each other."

Emma went on for a while longer before dropping her gun to the floor,she reached her hand out to him. "Let's change. Let's end the one thousand years of suffering. Let's live together,Peter Ratri!" We expected him to argue with us but instead he simply smiled.

"You should just kill me. But you say you want us to live together...you're a fool. That's why you were meant to be eaten. Actually the demons aren't so bad. What they've been doing to you,is things that humans have been doing to each other." Emma's eyes widened"yes,even though humans don't eat humans. Go wherever you want. Do whatever you want. You kids win. The human world isn't any different because they are a mirror of humanity. Try it if you can. I'm looking forward to seeing how far you can go in the human world." That's when he reached down to his left arm,he moved his arm and pulled out a knife.

My eyes widened"wait stop!" I yell at him"I'm sorry but I can't go with you kids. I'll enjoy the new world form the depths of h*ll." Emma ran towards him,yet she was second to late. He took the knife and slit it across his neck,he soon fell the floor. His blood looked around his neck and head,it was a lot of blood. To much blood to save him.