2

I just killed a human. A living soul. A bad living soul. Have you ever that adrenaline boiling through you blood and your in complete shock that if something punched you, you wouldn't feel it? That's what I am right now when I'm hearing the sirens get closer and closer to me. The guy I killed was laying there drowned in blood, and me just standing right by him like a deer in headlights. I don't even try to run because I can't even feel my body.

It felt like the cops were running after me in slow motion. One of them hand cuffed me while the other called for ambulance. When they put me in the car and took me to jail, it felt like the ride was 1 hour long. This was to much for me.

I couldn't handle all of what just happen in the pass 24 hours. So when I got out of the car, I kind of ran.. And so they thought I was trying to run away. Wrong. I was trying to go puke off to the side... So when the cop ran after me, he got a bit of a surprise for him... Of course being the douche bag that cops are, he hit me and hit me and hit me in the gut. By this time I just wanted to die. I didn't want to see what was going to happen to me for the rest of my life knowing that I murdered someone and so the rest of my life will be in jail anyways.