Chapter 1

"Kurapika..." I say in a pained tone, as Kurapika had stabbed me with his chains. Him about to kill me, he stabbed me with a chain that pierced my heart the rule being I have to stay isolated with him enduring pain every second. I decided to just kill myself, as the pain was too much. I would rather die than endure that pain with the blood thirsty glare on his face. "Oh. It was just a dream. But why would I have a nightmare about Kurapika? Well... he did... Nevermind. I don't want to think about bad memories now. I don't want to ruin my day by a thought. Anyway I need to get ready for the day." I go brush my hair and teeth, take a shower, and get dressed.

I grabbed my keys and phone and just started walking around town, when I bumped into Killua. "Hey. Nice to see you here. I was just on my way to your house, I wanted to tell you that Leorio, Gon, and us two are going to where Kurapika is, to go help him."

You: "Oh really? Ok.."

Killua: " I know your kind of against it, considering what he did all those years ago, but we will protect you."

You: "I'm not against it, I'm just a little scared."

~^Time skip^~

Killua: "we are here. Where Kurapika use to live, before his clan go slaughtered. He is hiding in here somewhere. Let's all split up. I will go with you and Gon will go with Leorio."

You: "Sounds good!"

Gon: " Okay!"

Leorio: " Ok"

Me and Killua start walking around when we see Kurapika in the distance.

You: "I see him. Can you wait here? I want to go talk to him on my own. You can come out and help if he goes to far, but wait to come out until he goes to far."

Killua: "Okay, try to stay safe."

You: "K- Kurapika..?"

Kurapika: "____... what are you doing here!?! Don't come to close, I don't want to hurt you.. Just leave.."

You: " You think I'm going to leave you here like this!?!?" *walks closer* seeing the blood all over him, being his own. He has wounds and there where no dead or hurt people there.

Kurapika: "Stay away! I told you to go!"

You: "And I told you I'm not leaving." I go even closer as he backs away.

Kurapika: "Please! I don't want to hurt you"

You: I jump over to him "I'm not leavening , I'm going to go get the others so we can all deal with you." I start to walk away, but when I do Kurapika grabs my arm and pulls me back to him. He turns me around and starts to cry and he roughly kisses me. He pushes me back and Killua catches me. Leorio and Gon got there and Leorio stabbed Kurapika with a sedative putting him to sleep. He patches up all his wounds and cleans him up. We take him back home, then he looks at my wound. When Kurapika threw me, I scraped myself against a rock. It wasn't too deep, but it definitely scratched my back up. I wore a crop top while Leorio patched me up so my shirt didn't get in the way. "Thanks for helping us with our injuries Leorio!" He blushed and looked away, he was obviously flattered. "N- no problem! It's my job anyway."