Part 2

Kurapika woke up finally. "(Y/N) I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you... I cant apologize enough. If there's anything I can do to make it up tell me... but if you don't wanna see me again, I understan-"
"You can make it up by telling me what the hell you were doing. Why were you hurt."
"I- I killed someone in the phantom troupe.... And I hurt myself for it.. I can't handle killing... I know it makes me sound like a wimp.. but I just cant.."
I went over to hug him but he rejected it. "We will leave you guys to talk" Killua said pushing everyone in the room out.
"So Kurapika... Why did you kiss me earlier?"
"I- I needed to distract myself from hurting you worse.. again I'm sorry" He hugged me from behind
"You ok or does it hurt?" He smirked at me looking at me over my shoulder.
"It doesn't hurt.. I just wasn't expecting it.."
"Tell me if I accidentally start to hurt you.." He started to pull me to lay me down as he pulled me close by the waist and he started to slightly kiss my neck. I slid my hand down his arm to his hand and made him let go as I got up, I made a pain noise and he got up and sat next to me."You ok?"
"My stomach really hurts like my wound opened or something."
"Mind if I look? At your stomach to make sure your ok."
"U- umm okay..." he pulled my shirt up above my stomach and as he did my cheeks turned pink. there was blood, my wound did open.
"I'm so sorry.. I'll take care of it, Leorio taught me how. And we're you blushing because I lifted your shirt or are you sick too?"
"Just shy" He took care of my wound and he sat on the bed with his legs in the shape of a V and he pulled me to sit in between his legs. He also wrapped his arms around my neck. The group knocked at the door and came in.
"So you guys made up." Gon said walking over to sit on the other bed as the rest did.
"Yeah, her stomach wound opened but I closed it again, other than that we have been just sitting here."
"Can I see the wound?" Leorio asked, standing up and walking over.
"Sure." I lifted my shirt up just enough for him to see the wound.
"Do what you need to."
"Ok, tell me if it hurts, I'm gonna press on it, tell me when it hurts." He presses on the wound harder and harder.
"KK now it hurts!"
"I gotta give you a shot now, your gonna feel it for a while so I recommend you hold Kurapika's hand." Me and Kurapika lock fingers as Leorio gives me the shot, I squeeze Kurapika's hand and he puts his other hand on my shoulder. Killua comes over and kisses my on the head as they leave the room. I get very tired and sleep for the rest of the day, but not once does Kurapika leave me. I feel his presence the entire time. I wake up around Midnight and see Kurapika still awake. "How long have you been awake?" I ask Kurapika, worried he didn't get much sleep.
"I slept for an hour then woke up about 8 hours ago."
"Danm you need to get some sleep!"
"I guess your right.." he said, sighing.
"What's wrong?" I knew when he sighed after someone telling him something like that, and not even putting up a fight, that's when there is something wrong. Usually he would say 'No I'm fine, don't worry about me.'
"I- I'm just worried about you... I'm so sorry for injuring you.." I start to get up and go to the other bed, but as I do he grabs my arm.
"P- Please.. Stay and sleep with me.." I look back at him and turn pink. "O- Okay." I climb back into the bed he was in, and we fell asleep hugging. I woke up feeling someone staring at me, it was Gon. "G- Gon, why are you staring...?"
"Oh sorry, did I wake you?"
"N- No"
"Why we're you guys sleeping together.....?" Killua smirked
"I- ITS NOT LIKE THAT!!!" I yelled as Kurapika woke up.
"S- sorry,"
"It's okay I needed to wake up anyway. But what were you yelling about?"
"I was teasing her, sorry.." Killua admits. I started to get up but Gon pushes me down. "Gon what was that for?!"
"Leorio needs to give you both some medicine!"
"You could have told me that.."
"Sorry.." Leorio hands me and Kurapika a pill and a glass of water. We both take it, and finally get up. "We will let you guys talk for a bit.." Leorio said pushing everyone out of the room. Kurapika pulled me close to him with his hands on my back pulling me closer. "K- Kurapika! W- What are y- you d- doing!!" I panic.
"Do you not trust me?" He asks with a very deep voice. I try to escape his grip, but I fail. I slightly calm down, looking into his brown eyes.
"I- I do.."  he put a hand on my cheek and got closer to my face. "Your face is red.." I tried to walk back but tripped, as I fell back, but before I hit the tile floor, he caught me. He pinned me to the wall right when he stood me up. He leaned closer to make our faces an inch apart. "Kurap-" he kissed me mid sentence, I tensed up at first but relaxed in about thirty seconds. He started to put his tongue in and I tried to pull back as he did but I couldn't. I was against a wall. I was completely helpless. He pulled away for a second for us to catch our  breathe. About five seconds later, he started to kiss me again. This time I put my tongue in his mouth. He tasted to good, I didn't want it to end. He started to kiss me on the cheek, to my neck. Pulling the sleeve of my shirt down he kissed my shoulder. He took off his shirt, and pinned me down on the bed. He pulled the bottom of my shirt up, revealing my stomach. He slid his hand down my stomach to my pants. I let put a little giggle, as being very ticklish. He started to slide his pants down a little. "S- Stop!!" He sat up still having me trapped though. "Don't wanna fuck?" My face turned red, it felt like my face was burning alive. "N- No! I can bearly handle showing my stomach, or tongue kissing! I- I'm sorry if I'm freaking out... but aren't we just friends?"
"I thought we had something..."
"W- We do! If you want us to have something! Im not ready to get that close yet though.. I- I just.."
"Why don't we get closer by playing the pocky challenge? You can handle that right?"
"Y- yeah" he pulls out a pack of pocky from his pocket. He puts his mouth on the bread side and I hesitantly put my mouth on the chocolate side. We bite and get closer and closer. I start to blush, as he gives me a seductive look. "D- dont look at me like that!" I yell at him
"Like what?" I want to pull away but I don't want to loose. We keep biting until our lips touch. He sticks his tongue in my mouth and takes some pocky. I pull away in defeat.