Chapter 24

Apologies for not updating much.

I'm finally free from assignments and exams for maybe 4-5 weeks.

Hope you can handle me :p

This long chapter should make up for my neglectful behaviour.

Also, this story is coming to a close soon.

Maybe like 5-6 chapters.

Will see how I feel.

ANSWER ME THIS:

HOW DO YOU WANT THIS STORY TO END???

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN BEAU AND ARI?

HOW WILL THEY GET PASSED THEIR UNCONVENTIONAL AND UNTRUSTING START TO THE RELATIONSHIP.

***************************************************************************************

Btw I cried proof reading this chapter. Very emotional!!

Get the tissues ready if you're anything like me.

Chapter 24

The Sprint and Surrender

Beau POV

I remember this afternoon..

I had sent Ari's PA up with the forms for the replacement air conditioners; but after it took too long, I headed up myself to find the mother of my unborn child keeling over a black plastic bin in the hallway..

The staff were all standing around, watching with clear amusement, which left me to rush over and hold her hair back.

I had left, quickly rushing away before she turned and saw it was me aiding her.

Now I'm sat here at home, panicking firstly about Ariella's well being, whether she was coping now that her morning sickness had obviously kicked in..

And secondly, that letter I sent her should've arrived today.

What would her reaction be??

I let my eyes take in the room I'm in, sat on the marble kitchen worktop; the state of the art silver and black marble designed affair; the walls tiled in black and silver swirled patterns- totally coordinated but even though it looks stunning, makes me feel cold.

I hate this room.

I hate the memories of this room.

I hate that my eyes land on the tiled flooring by the breakfast table where my children and wife were murdered.

I will not lose another child!

To anybody!

I love Ari but I will fight for my child.

Against anybody.

With a sudden burst of anger at my wayward thoughts, I throw my mug across the room, splatters of black coffee coating the walls and floor, as well as the window.

"What the fuck are you doing Beau?" I shout at myself in frustration, "you fucking pussy!"

I'm sick to death of being so damn submissive around Ariella; acting like a damn doormat!

I have never been like this with anyone..

I'm just so scared of losing her, so scared of pushing Ari too hard, and having her walk out the door.

But at this rate, I'm going to lose her anyway.

I bet I'd let Ari beat me if it made her smile!