18✓

"I really hope you lose your voice." I said, confidence suddenly rushing through me. Chaeyoung shot me a death look and I immediately wish could delete myself right this moment.

Wani break out with a windshield laugh and Jeongyeon couldn't help but to giggle, even Jisoo had a wide smile on her face.

"Funny? You really think this is funny?" Chaeyoung screamed again, veins popping out her neck. She walked closer standing in front of me.

"You should rest, not now." I said sighing.

"Can't you see it? Can't you see I'm trying to love you?" She asked, I stayed silent as she looks down at me fiercely. "Chaeyoung..." Jisoo said. "I think you should rest first then talk properly."

Jisoo places an arm on Chaeyoung's shoulder but Chaeyoung rudely swung it away, Wani and Jeongyeon opened their mouth in shock. Even Jisoo seems to be taken aback from Chaeyoung's action.

Chaeyoung however, continued to be stubborn. "Why? What are you guys even doing here alone? I'm hurt aren't you supposed to worried?" She shouted.

Jeez, she gotta stop shouting man my eardrums arm gonna bust.

"Calm down..." Jeongyeon hold on her arms pulling her back away from me, Chaeyoung didn't move on bit, even though she was hurt she was still strong as hell.

"You really don't love me anymore?" She asked, her voice cracked. Right then I feel all the feelings rushing back to me, my lips parted slightly not knowing what to do or say.

Jisoo noticed me tensed up beside him, she put an arm around Chaeyoung pulling her back a few steps when Chaeyoung unexpectedly swing around and punched Jisoo right on her cheek. Chaeyoung loses her balance and fall while punching Jisoo making them both landing on the floor.

But Chaeyoung didn't stop there, I widened my eyes as Jeongyeon and Wani tried pulling Chaeyoung back, she continued punching Jisoo while Jisoo struggles to grab Chaeyoung's arm.

Jisoo's expression changed and completely and she gains composure landing a strong and hard punch on Chaeyoung's cheek near her jawline.

——————

"Stop! THE BOTH OF YOU!" Wani scolded at them as they both struggle but finally got away from each other, Jeongyeon staying the middle incase any of them decided to start another fight. The other girls inside the mansion rushed out at the shouting and screams.

"What the hell!" Seulgi said and went over the Chaeyoung, whose wound was bleeding again, Seulgi swiftly brought Chaeyoung up to her feet while Jisoo stood up on her own.

"The fuck happened here?" Lisa said walking over to Jeongyeon and Wani, S'Chaengie and I took a glance on each other, S'Chaengie nodded as If knowing what happened.

"It's my fault I'm sorry." I spoke up catching their attention.

I see Chaeyoung's face softened, "Jennie.." She whispered, "Can you please take Chaeyoung back so she could rest?" Jisoo spoke.

Wani nodded, "I'll have to fix your stitches again, Seulgi and Lisa gave me a hand, Jeongyeon clean this up." Wani pointed at a few flower pots that Chaeyoung and Jisoo broke in the fight they had earlier.

"And for S'Chaengie, you can go sleep, it's been a long day." Wani said at the woman who had black bags under her eyes genuinely look so exhausted.

"She worked all day to find your location to save you." Jisoo said, "Thankyou." I said and S'Chaengie shook her head, all of them leaving, only me and Jisoo left standing here.

"I think you and Chaeyoung need a talk, like a proper talk. Not her screaming in your face, she's got anger issues, Lisa really rubbed on her." Jisoo sigh, "You can sleep in the guest room, I'll show you."

After Jisoo had show me the room I threw myself on the bed, not bothering to check out the room or clean myself, I fell asleep.

Edited.