𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧...

Chaeyoung was in a deep slumber when a clattering noise woke her up. Two stones came in from the balcony. "What the-"

She quickly got up and ran to her balcony, "who is this- Jennie?! What- what are you doing?"

"I've come to pick you up ofcourse, what else will I be here for Chae? Jennie said rolling her eyes.

" You mean you came all the way from your house to mine which is just opposite from the way to the school, to pick me up?!"

"Well I guess I did." Jennie shouted from below. "Now are you gonna talk to me from there only or will you come down? Why are you still in your night dress?!"

"Jen, don't you think you are too early?"

"Uhm... No, I think... You are too late. Do you no what time it is?" Jennie asked in the same loud voice.

Chaeyoung looked at the clock in her room and it was 8:30! "Oh god! Why didn't my alarm ring?!" She checked her phone and it was on silent mode. Aaaagghh!! Damn it! I left my phone on silent mode!!"

"Now stop ranting over that and get ready fast!" Jennie shouted.

"Come inside"

"No I'm okay here... The weather's good. Go on, get ready fast. Hurry!!"

It took hardly 20 minutes for Chaeyoung to take bath and get ready, she quickly stuffed a piece of buttered bread in her mouth and ran outside. Jennie was playing outside with Hank. "I'm so sorry, you'll also get late because of me." Chaeyoung said with worried eyes.

"Apologize later. Let's go fast or we'll miss the bus." Said Jennie dragging Chaeyoung with her. But unfortunately, they missed the bus by few seconds.

"What now?!" Asked Chaeyoung.

"What? We're gonna take a taxi ofcourse. Taxi! Taxi!" A taxi stopped and they got in.
"Sevit High school. Please hurry up sir, we're already late."

"I thought I'd take a brisk walk to the bus stop with you today and then we'll enjoy in the bus listening to our favourite music but...." Jennie sighed.

"But now we're gonna get scolded by Ms. Choi." Chaeyoung said in disappointed.

                        ━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━

"Welcome! Late comers. The attendance is already over and you two have been marked absent." Snapped Ms Choi as Chaeyoung and Jennie entered the class.

"We can explain Ms-

"I DON'T need your false explanations. You're marked absent and it won't be changed. To your seats."

"But-

"TO YOUR SEATS"

They immediately walked to their seats with their heads down.

"She seems to be in a bad mood today. I'm so sorry, it's all because of me." Chaeyoung whispered.

"Uh huh. Take out your book or she'll throw us out of the class now."

Finally after a lengthy and boring lecture on working of Heart, Ms Choi finally said, "ok so that's it for today students. Thankyou"

"Finally! Finally that cruel lady's gone. She's so rude, can't she forgive us just for one time. It's not that we're late everyday!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"That's her nature." Said Jennie looking into her bag. "Uh... What's the next period?"

"It's Ms Song's class I guess."

The whole class was sleepy... And Ms Song was continuously talking about how the Joseon dynasty won the war.