In The Closet...

Chaeyoung was sitting in her room feeling quite disappointed just then-

She heard a thud sound... Like someone just jumped in!

"Omo who is- You!"

"Yeah it's me."

"What are you doing here Jungkook? A-and what's that way of coming in?" Chaeyoung asked him with her eyes widened.

"Oh well... I like trying these things you know, hehe.... And... I'm here to say sorry" he said with a sorry look.

"Seriously? Jumping in from the window? You guys are just.... Jennie throws in stones and you yourself jump in?...."

"Ok ok fine.... Now listen to me... I'm extremely sorry for that day. I shouldn't have shouted on you like that... And you know what? Irene is such a cheat-

"I know that very well, tell me something new😑" Chaeyoung said cutting off jungkook.

"I-I'm sorry Chaeyoung."

"Hmm... Atleast you realised... It's okay." She smiled at him.

"REALLY?! THANKYOU" He said and hugged Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung turned red. "Uh... Ur wlcm" she said pulling back from the hug.

There was an awkward silence when-

"Chaeyoung, is there someone with you?" Chaeyoung heard her mom coming.

"Oh crap!" What do I do? What do I do? She'll be here any moment...😰 Why the hell did u not come from the door? The window? seriously? Now go jump out!" Chaeyoung said pointing towards the window.

" Are you mad? How can I just jump out like that? Do u want me to get my bones fractured or somethi-"

No I'm not mad but you surely are!" She said looking around. "Oh yeah, get in the closet, fast!"

"What?!"

"Just get in you fool!" Chaeyoung hissed pushing Jungkook inside the closet and closing the door.

She quietly sat on her bed with her book opened-

"Chaeyoung who's there in your room?" Her mom bursted into her room.

"I-It's me, who else can be there? Hehe" she asked with a nervous smile.

"Don't you lie! I certainly heard someone. A guy"

"Uh-uhm yeah-yeah I was practicing. I'm playing the prince in the school play since I didn't get teh princess... S-so that's why I was just practicing. Are you okay my princess?" she said in a manly voice. "See?"

Her mom looked at her suspiciously and said " you are a bad liar." And started searching her room. Behind the curtains, under the bed and...

"Not the closet, not the closet... Please" Chaeyoung was praying with her fingers crossed but-

"Open it" her mom commanded standing near the closet door.

"Wh-what?"

"The closet"

"Oh mom... It's a big mess in there. You won't like it" She said with an 'I-did-nothing-wrong' look on her face.

"Open it I said!"

Chaeyoung knew that it would be a waste arguing an further.

"O-Okay." she got up and walked to the closet with trembling legs... And opened the door...

Out came a boy!

"I knew it" her mom said in a low voice. She looked at both of them with angry eyes.

Chaeyoung: M-mom I can explain-

Jungkook: Aunty it's my fault, I'm sorry. I just-

Chaeyoung: He's just my friend. Idk why he came from the window-

"Get out" said her mom in a dangerous voice to Jungkook.

"What?" Both jungkook and Chaeyoung asked together.

"Get out I said!"

"Oh-okay" Jungkook said walking towards the window.

"From the door." Said Mrs Park.

"Alright." He said and quickly ran out.

"And you... Are grounded!" Grumbled Chaeyoung's mom.

"But mom-

"Do u want me to tell your dad?"

"NO!"

"Then just stop arguing and sit quietly!" Her mom went away closing the door with a loud thud.

"I wasn't arguing I was just trying to explain the truth." Chaeyoung said in a small voice.

"Aish! That Jeon Jungkook! I'm gonna kill him!!"😤
       ______________
                                 °•. ✿ .•°_______________

A/N - sorry for the grammatical mistakes.

Hope you enjoyed reading💜

Votes are appreciated.