2) 2dong: jealous master

Can someone please tell me their ship name 🥺

Requested by: dotae_nonstop

top/possessive haechan

Summary: haechan doesn't like people touching what's his especially his baby bunny doyoung. so when he sees johnny getting a bit to close to him he gets really jealous and ignores doyoung making his up but they make up and yeah (fluff, angst, and smut)

.....

Haechan could see from the corner of his eyes Johnny's hand on doyoung's waist, his doyoung's waist. He could feel the familiar feeling of smashing things around him to release that anger rose inside him. Instead he huffed, counted numbers while trying his best to look normal in front of the camera.

Haechan may seem like a kid to few. Well, he is young in age and absolutely hates when someone tries to touch his stuff, like a little kid who hates sharing. This definition of stuff includes doyoung.
If you know his opinion- "it's a very simple logic to understand. My items are mine unless you are doyoung hyung who is also mine. Don't touch, scratch my possessions and you will be fine. And most importantly, don't try to come near my boyfriend."

His rule of 'not touching his items without permission' also applied to his bf. On their anniversary Haechan had brought a gift for doyoung. He had specifically instructed doyoung to not touch the gift he had bought before he returned after a short shower. But you know curiosity killed the cat, in this case it killed doyoung's ass.

Well if even his bf isn't allowed to mess with his stuff without permission then who do you think you are.

And as for his bf, you can't blame him for being possessive. He knew the number of hungry eyes eyeing him on a daily basis. He could see how a lot see doyo as a suitable wife. Some even had the nerve to flirt with his innocent baby in front of him.
And it seems Johnny wants to do the same. He knows the heart eyes johnny had towards his baby during the shooting of JCC.
But because they were on a schedule he knew he cannot do anything.

So he did the most reasonable thing. He ignored his baby. As much as it hurts him to do so, seeing Johnny touch him and flirt with his pure baby hurts more.

Everytime doyoung mentioned him, he ended the statement in a few words or changed the topic completely sidelining what his baby said as he tried to enjoy with the other members.

Doyoung was hurt when he saw haechan ignoring him. When a question about the chef's in the group was asked, doyoung felt his heart break and feared that tears would fill his eyes when haechan chose taeyong as the best cook. He even complimented taeyong a lot while hyping up his cooking completely ignoring johnny and yuta who wanted to hype up doyo. Taeyong was flustered and confused and hence missed the sad mood of doyo while haechan was aware of it but chose to not mind it.
From the corner of his eyes he could see a very angry yuta glaring at him while johnny rubbed his hands up and down doyo's side to calm him down. He only became more upset after it.

Doyoung tried to give one last try to ask his bf why he was angry when they were standing outside the building waiting for their manager to come.

"Haechanie are you angry? Did I do something wrong?" He asked him as he cuddles into his side. But unlike how usually haechan would put his arms around his back and pull him closer, this time he only removed his hands and rushed to the first car which was then full and closed the door in doyo's face.

Doyoung finally felt like crying as instead of going in the second car he rushed inside the building again. Soon johnny received a text from doyo saying that he will stay back and requested them to not wait for him, not even at the group dinner scheduled tonight.