1) Bunny getting Punished

based on the vlive where doyoung was like yawning and when j0hnny looked he immediately closed his mouth and looked away so j0hnny punished him afterwards in the bathroom stall
do you think someone would have heard them?

------------------------------------------------

Doyoung was harshly pushed into one of the stalls of the least used bathroom on the floor of their practice room. Before he could question his boyfriend, he was harshly turned around to face the wall as his hands were brought back roughly behind his back and he felt a belt wrap tightly around it.

"Hyunggg"

"Shut up" johnny was very angry with what happened during the vlive. It's not often that his doyoung is bratty, but that's alright as it gives him excuses to be rough and do as he pleases. It simply means his doyoung would accept the pet play and behave like a bunny for him which doesn't happen usually.

But he hated when even by chance his doyoung disobeyed or acted like a brat to anyone else, especially to a staff or a member. It was rare that doyoung acted out of line but doesn't mean he wouldn't punish his bunny.

That's why they were here today. His punishments always lead to one thing- him using one of his kinks against doyoung, the one youngie prefers quite less like pet play, exhibition, wax play, etc.

His doyoung is too shy but very submissive to him during his punishments.

He smiled very warmly at doyoung, wanting to give him back every drop of love he received. Johnny was very grateful to doyoung for submitting to him, it meant a lot to him. Hence he always made sure to ask doyoung his boundaries especially before the punishments started.

"Doyo, can I do this here?" he asked as he leaned into youngie's neck. Doyoung shivered in his half naked state as johnny's breath tickled him.

"Yes hyung"

"You know I won't stop till you say the safe word. What's your safe word my bunny?"

"Bunny's safe word is white oppa"

After hearing the satisfactory response, johnny unzipped and pulled doyoungs lowers down. He then pushed doyoung against the wall, knowing very well he will not accept doing anything on the seat.

Usually Johnny teases a lot during his punishments but today he was too eager. That face he had made, the one that made johnny angry was half because of johnny's own imagination, but what could he do, cause doyoung's mouth is just irresistible but he would keep it for later.

He thought that he poured lube over his cock and used doyoungs hands which was stretched back to massage it on his huge cock.

Doyoung moaned in slight pain and eagerness as he tried his best to spread the lube.

Johnny then immediately pushed doyoung harshly against the wall as he rubbed his cock over the little pretty hole of doyoung.

The moment doyoung let out small breath he immediately pushed his monster cock inside doyoung's tiny ass.

Doyoung couldn't hold himself back as he let out a loud moan, clearly telling anyone coming to use this washroom from metres away, what was happening there.

"Yes bunny let out your beautiful voice and tell them how good i ma fucking you" this was the last statement spoken directly in doyoung's ears before johnny bit it thrusting deep inside doyoung.

To stop his own groans he started using doyo visible neck and ear to bite lick and suck like a painter painting his drawing, as if doyoung's skin is his own parchment.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh OPPPAAAA there...."

"Ah hit your spot bunny." johnny said as he finally pushed doyoung's face into the wall, his hand holding it in place while grabbing and tucking his hair, as his other hand tightened around his waist, now holding onto his leaking cock.

Johnny didn't speak but started abusing doyoung's spot as he thrusted so hard that doyoung would have fallen if not for a strong hand holding his hair and waist. Doyoung knew it wont be long before he cums.

"Ahhh oppa slow down----- will cum soon - ahhhhhhhhh"

" Cum " Johnny's deep voice grumbling in his ears made him cum at once as he painted the wall in white. Johnny immediately let go of his waist as he pushed doyoung dowm on his knees in front of him, using that hand to tug his hair as he thrusted in doyo's mouth, finally happy to have lived his fantasy of fucking his warm mouth in this dress.

That time he became hard cause that's how doyoung looks at him whenever he is dressed as a bunny and wants johnny's milk.

This time the anger was more from possessiveness than actual "disrespect" intention he always tells doyo.

Only he could see how heavenly doyo looked when he was all spent and was just waiting for johnny to cum in his mouth, not having energy to even help or move.

He soon cummed seeing doyoung's flawless face. Like an obedient bunny, doyoung swallowed it all before falling on Johnny's leg holding it to remain steady.

Johnny immediately pulled his pants up before picking doyoung like a feather and dressing him back up after removing his belt.

When he finally opened the door, he was glad that Doyoung had fallen asleep on his back.

His other foreign swaggers were sitting right in front of the stall and were cleaning off their cocks while smirking at him. He thought he would either die or kill someone at mark's next statement- "let us hear you next time too hyung, or better allow us to join".

"ummm the dinner- everyone was waiting" jaehyun hurriedly told johnny before rushing out. "so glad i lost the dinner. i am sure johnny hyung had a better one than any of us. i want to eat him as well" he huffed outside not knowing johnny was standing right at the other side.

-------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this...please give me your feedbacks

thank you for reading