Chapter One

Dear reader, before you begin I must warn you of a couple things.
One: I do not own Tokyo Ghoul or any of its characters. I own only my O.C
Two: I will change things up a little and have some stuff from the manga. If you don't want spoilers, do not read.
Three: This book will be full of many errors due to my lack of caring to proofread. I will often misspell things and get a little off topic.
Four: PORN PORN PORN PORN (Did that get your attention? It was supposed to.)
And lastly, I have very poor writing skills so please bear with me for the first couple of short chapters.

Chapter one: Han and Jim.

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying, Han. Go at me again."

I sighed and pushed my bangs behind my ears. Sweat dripped off my face as my "Kagune" attacked Jim again. When I tried to strike him from the right, he dodged left. I tried to go and sweep his feet out from under him, but he swiftly jumped. I let put a deep growl and decided to get closer to him, engaging in Hand-To-Hand combat. I swung my fist to his side, aiming to break His ribs. Sadly though, he blocked with his lower arm. I smirked as I realized his left side was left open. I faked a punch to his face and kicked him with enough force to send him flying across the room. It wasn't enough to keep him down, but it showed I have improved. I used to not even be able to lay a hand on him.

"Great job Han! That was excellent!" He praised, "but do it again and use your Kagune." I growled and raised my Kagune over my head, ready to strike.

"% £@_÷*€=$*74×*=×7*74×(€×@&+_÷&÷_+*÷6*3_*_3

In the 20th ward, things are usually peaceful. Or should I say was. Now that the Binge Eater, Rize, is here, Ghouls like me are afraid to even go outside. Some are foolish and try to take back hunting territory from Rize, but fail. And by fail, I mean they get killed. A couple of days ago I saw her walked around the city with a innocent looking boy. They seemed to be conversing about books from the looks of it. The boy looked completely head over heels for Rize. Rize did not seem to completly return the feeling, so I knew that he was her next meal.
Rize was a very beautiful lady, with long purple hair and a slim figure, who could resist?

Because of Rize, Jim, My uncle, has been teaching me how to defend myself when he's not working as a clerk in a local store. Everyday we would go to a abandoned building to spar. I would prefer a feild, but anyone could see us and call the Doves in. I started this about a year ago when my dad got murdered by Rize. He was trying to defend a small child when it accidentally encountered the Binge Eater.
Ever since then I've been determined to defeat Rize and the Doves so we could finally live in peace. I will not rest easily until I know that Rize is gone forever.
The only problem with it is...that I'm incredibly weak. Since my parents loved humans and only ate the ones that commit suicide, I was never taught to defend myself. I was raised as a human but ate a bit differently. I learned how to cope with eating human food and how to control my Kagune by the age of 5.

I hate the fact that I was never taught. I hate the fact that they loved humans so much when they hate us. I hate humans but I don't kill them. I'm not nimble, I'm not strong, I'm not easy going. I can't kill humans because I'm not strong enough. My will is, but my body is not. But i have to try. So that's why I train everyday. But it never seems to be enough. I need to take down Rize, but I can't at this pace. I need actual experience. I need to hunt something not too big, but not too small. Maybe a child.

I have been starving lately...I could go for a bit of fresh meat.