ㄴ𝐗

▪︎YOU WERE LAYING on the tree's branch waiting for the portal to appear

▪︎YOU WERE LAYING on the tree's branch waiting for the portal to appear. You, for some reason, remembered that this is where the three members of Black bulls starts their mission.

' My jesus status is increasing '

You don't memorize everything in the story but ever since you came here you remembered everything that happened. Which caused you to have a headache and Julius panicking on what he should do.

You got startled buy a sudden portal appearing down below.

' Why am i surprise, i knew this was coming! >:T '

3 people walked out, having the same robe on their neck. They look at their surrounding before getting cut off by another voice.

" The sunset is beautiful from here. I recommend this location for dates. "

Even if it wasn't sunset yet, the scenery was nonetheless beautiful and pretty, surrounded by different types of flower as grass tinkled your shoes and feet. It would be lovely to come here sometimes.

" I'll have some nummies ready for you when you get back! "

As she went back in, the portal closed slowly but captain Yami's message still reached to them from inside.

" We're counting on you. " he said as the portal almost closed.

" Okay! "

" Got it. "

Noelle had kept quiet as she followed the other two to the dungeon. They had walk while comments being littered here and there. You had followed them quietly, hiding your mana incase of an intruder (more specifically, if other people were following you).

You were blending in with the forest pretty well since you had black fur, you initially thought you might have a hard time hiding considering it was really sunny and warm outside today. But you felt dumb thinking about hiding since, well, you're a cat-- though another reason you were hiding was because there might be someone following Asta. You weren't good with mana detection cause bitch you just got you're powers you ain't gon just automatically learn it.

But you were still thankful for it, you bet that those stupid gods were having fun watching you suffer. You weren't exactly suffering-- you know what never mind.

You stopped climbing trees and had rest in one of the arms of the tree, you see a hole entrance to the dungeon with trees being parted in the middle, giving away a path going straight to the dungeon. You've always wondered why, but you were too into the story to care.