His Butler, Caring: Part 1

The moment was passionate and surprising, I barley knew this man and yet I was letting him kiss me right this moment. So I did the only thing I could think of, I kissed back.

It was in that moment I felt something. It was a feeling I had rarely ever felt. Love. As time went on I didn't want the moment to end but to my unfortunate, I needed to breathe. He broke off the kiss pulling away from me and I panted for breath. 'What just happened. You just let this man kiss you. YOU LET A STRANGER KISS YOU! HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE (F/N)' I mentally scolded myself as the butler just stood infront on me.

I looked up at him and saw he had a smile, and than it came back to me. His eyes had changed colors and had become something less then human, what I saw wasn't normal, 'Say something (F/N)'  

"What was that?" I questioned with all the courage I could muster. His smile now turned into a smirk, a smirk that was almost laced with sarcasm. "What ever-so do you mean?" Sebastian replied.

"You just kissed me! What was that all about! And your eyes changed, what are you!" I said in a semi-loud voice.  I took two steps back and a shiver of fear ran up my body, who was this man exactly. Before I knew it his hand had wrapped around my mouth and he shushed me. 'How did he get over to me, I didn't even see him move.'   I panicked as my mind raced to find a logical explanation. "Be quiet, we wouldn't want the other servants to hear us, now would we." The man known as Sebastian Michaelis said with an evil smirk. 

I slowly shook my head no, he let out a dark chuckle at this, "Good (F/n), you agreeing so easily saves me quite a bit of time, follow me." The butler said as he removed his hand from my mouth. I nodded, to be honest what happened with his eyes had made me fear him in a way. He turned a left the kitchen with no words to me, but I had the common sense to follow him. One thing I was already sure of, whatever he happened to be, he wasn't human.

After walking through the twists and turns of many of the Phantomhive manor's halls we arrived at the room I had woken in hours before. Sebastian Michaelis room, it was now my room as well, it was our room. I was to marry this man in six months, the thought was terrifying but yet calmed me at the same time. 'What is wrong with me, what I saw in the kitchen, the eyes. So when I met him his eyes really did change colors it wasn't my imagination.'  I thought as my mind was racing for logical answers. 

He broke my thought process when he walked into the bedroom. I immediately followed not wishing to cause any trouble for the servants because of this, creature. Before I could respond the door was closed behind me and I was pinned to a wall by gloved hands. My arms were held above my head and as I looked up to face Sebastian I realized his eyes had changed again. The pupils were just like a cats and the actual color was a bright glowing pinkish red magenta. All I could do was stare into these eyes that were far from human, they were mesmerizing. Though they weren't enough to distract me."What are you." My voice came out in a low whisper instead of the bold voice I was expecting.

He moved his head right next to my ear, "What is the fun in telling you, I would rather you try to guess." he said in a husky whisper. "A-a monster." I stuttered slightly as I said it. He pulled his face back towards me so I could see his eyes, his glowing eyes. "Good guess, it was close enough (F/n). I'm a demon, and your my mate." Sebastian said to me as my whole world froze. 

The words slipped from my mouth, "Mate?"

Author's note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

OMG I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I just got my wifi back and my family crisis is over so I'm glad to say that I'm here to stay. I promise all of you the next chapter will be longer and will be here ALOT SOONER! Anyways I'm going to be doing a series of oneshots soon and am thinking about creating another x reader. I wanted to know who you guys will want in the 'x reader' oneshots and the actual 'x reader' book I'm gonna make. I'm think maybe Eren or Levi from 'Attack on Titan' or maybe Mika from 'Seraph of the end' tell me what you guys want. Feel free to email me at avarisso8 at gmail.com. I'd also like to thank some of my fans for giving me inspiration again, you guys are lifesavers. Until the next chapter. (or Book) 

                              yours truly~~~ Ava Risso