Chapter 37 (EXTRA)

Nine months have gone past...

Christian Edmond Xavier

"Babe, your phone rang! It's from Dr. Hill!" Liam shouted from the bedroom.

"Just pick it up." I shouted back as I washed down my shaving cream.

.

.

.

"Put it on speaker." I walked to the bedroom.

"Oh good morning Mr. Xavier. I got these cases, I've sent them to you." She said as I walked to our bed.

"Oh, okay let me give it a look." I opened my laptop.

I opened the email that she gave me. It's about two orphans whose mom ended her life and their dad ran away. I just scrolled down the mail, getting familiar with the mom's name.

"We've run a DNA test and the twin shows a huge similarities with yours Mr. Xavier."

"Fernanda Walter huh... Wait, give me a second." I just remembered something about her first name. I just went to type it on my search bar.

"Oh... Okay, give me the twins. I'll take care of them."

"What do you mean?"

"They're my children. I screwed up a girl in the past and it's their mother. Dr. Hill, just make sure they're alright 'till we get there."

"Okay sir."

"Christian what do you mean?"

I began explaining about this girl, Fernanda. I hooked up with her in my early twenties. She got pregnant and I just shoved her away from anyone. I truly felt bad for her for needing to go through all of this thing. I'm just an irresponsible douchebag back then.

.

.

.

.

"So you're telling me we got to have kids now?" Liam asked me as we flew over to the hospital.

"Well, yeah... I'm sorry for making this all of a sudden."

"We got to raise our kids? Babe, you don't need to be sorry for that one." He smiled.

*Ding* A new notification from Dr. Hill just shocked the crap outta me.

"What? What happened?" Liam asked me.

"Their stepdad is James Walter. They both have been locked inside the house for three days with their deceased mother."

"Jesus Christ. That's cruel."

"I know, this one wouldn't be that easy Liam."

"Well, marrying you was never easy. We got a chance to change these kids' lives. I'd take it in a heartbeat."

I just smiled looking at him. He just knows how to melt my heart away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Christian! Liam! Over here!" Dr. Hill shouted as we walked down the hallway.

"Hi you two, I'm Liam." Liam bent over shaking one of their hands.

"So you're the one that wants to be our dad?" The girl smiled.

"Yeah, who's your name?" Liam looked at her.