Chapter 4

** Well here it goes. I'm going to make this one long, a little treat from me to you.(: *****

When I woke up the next day I was extremely weak feeling. Like all the breath was knocked out of me and I could hardly move. My whole body ached. I finally stood up. Pulling my short on, deciding not to put a shirt on because I was only going downstairs. I stayed the night with Faith last night because I didn't want to go home. To far to drive and I was to drunk and tired last night to try.

I walk in the kitchen where I see Faith hugging some girl. She was incredibly beautiful. Her Carmel colored hair and her tanned skin made me almost drool. She was wearing some short shorts and a purple tank top. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was crying. Why was this beautiful girl crying?

I walked up to where the girls were standing. "Faith why is she crying?" I asked in a hushed tone. "Look" she said to the girl. The girl looked up at me and it was like she was staring into my soul. I don't know why she was crying but I would kill anyone who did this to her. Her eyes were so blue. Like a turquoise color.

"Hi. M-my name i-is K-Kamy." She stuttered trying to be calm even though she was hyperventilating and crying still.

Before I could say anything she rushed to me and wrapped her arms around me. I stood there for a second before hugging her back tight. She cried into me. I loved the way she felt in my arms and I never wanted to let go.

"Kamy? Why are you crying?" I asked her. Instantly regretting asking. "I just came home from Panama and my entire family was murdered. My mom dad, brother, sister, even my dog. I ran straight here. Faith held me and I just cried. Oh I didn't mean to get my makeup all over you." She said. stepping back and whipping here eyes, rubbing the makeup off my bare chest. For a girl who ha mascara all over her face she was still beautiful. Her hands were warm and gentle.

I looked down at her, smiling. Knowing she would never be the same. I felt so bad for her. She jumped back quickly realizing she had just rubbed her hands all I've my chest. It gave me a tingly feeling, I didn't want her to stop.

"Ka? Are you ok love?" I heard Faith call down from her bedroom upstairs. "Yeah." She said still crying a little.

She walked up the stairs towards my sister's voice. Damn she looked good in those shorts. Justin stop it. Her family was just murdered. But I'm going to make her mine.

I walked to the fridge and pulled out some fruit because that was all my sister had in her fridge. I huffed, sitting down at the table. Eating the fruit.

***** KAMY' S P.O.V***********

Wow he was hot. I don't remember Faiths dorky older brother being so... Well hot. He was two years older than me. But that didn't make any difference to me. I loved the way he held me in his arms. I felt so safe, like I could breath.

"Faith?" I called into her room. Sitting on the bed.

"Yes my lovely?" She replied walking out of her bathroom with a toothbrush hanging out if her mouth. "Why is your brother here?" I asked. "He decided to stay the night. He got so drunk last night after we got home from the mall. I let him crash in one of the rooms. Why?" "Oh. No reason." I said back smiling.

Maybe he'll stay tonight. I knew I was. Maybe I'll get some alone time with him. Mm shirtless hunky yummyness. Snap out of it. I was so messed up in the head. My parents just died and all I wanted to do was get a few moments alone with Justin, Faiths big brother... What was happening to me?

****Hoped y'all liked it.(: VOTE COMMENT SHARE.!!!!**********