Chapter 11

Sorry I've been slacking. I've been having to take care of my pregnant mommy. Haha. Anyway. here ya go.

================================= = ======== / = / = =

Previously:

"Uncle Wesley?" Justin says.

Justin's POV

I walk away from Kamy.

"What's wrong Uncle Wesley?"

"You didn't finish what you started. I knew I should've asked Faith to do it."

Kamy' s POV

Bzzt Bzzt

I look down and my Aunt Stacey' s face shows up on my screen. One new text?

"You need to come into the facility, I have something to tell you." It said. Ugh, great.

Justin's POV

"What? Oh.. Well she was out of town."

"Uh, well you need to finish it. We can't have any survivors, if she finds out what she is she could potentially ruin our economy and bring down this whole government." He shouted rather loud.

I tried to keep as discrete as possible, but she was texting and obviously wasn't paying me any attention.

"I love her." I whispered.

"Well you'd better unlove her. Fast. You have one month to kill her or I will send Faith to do it for you.

"But that's her beat friend." I replied.

"Faith doesn't care, she's a real killer."

"I'm not her ok?!" I shouted. Kamy looked at me worried, I smiled at her, trying to not freak her out.

"The clock has already started Justin." He said then hung up.

Great, just when things were going good.

Kamys POV

"Aunt Stacy just tell me. I'm rather busy right now." I text back.

"Fine, you have to kill him before he kills you." She sends. Who kills me?

"Who does?"

"Justin Lewis."

My heart sinks as I look over at the man I'm in love with. He has to kill me?

"Im giving you a month to kill him. If you can't kill him within that time, Then I'll find someone who can, or I'll kill you both. Yeah, the both of you is the better option." She sends.

Justin's POV

I go back to sit with Kamy, nervous. Maybe of we run I wouldn't have to worry about it. But then they would send my sister. And no matter what, she would kill me and Kamy.

I cuddle her next to me and wonder what tomorrow will bring. I have one month to kill the love of my life. I don't think I can do it..

Kamy' s POV

Dang.. I have one month. Only one left with my love. I don't want to die and I don't want to kill him. Maybe Faith will know what to do.

'Hey Faith, um funny story, I'm a secret assassin for the US government. You're brother is supposed to kill me but I have to kill him before he does hope we can still be friends.'

No, that's a terrible idea.

What am I going to do.?!

I cuddle into his chest and fall asleep. Guess I'd better kill him fast.

============= ======================

WHOA!! Didn't see that one coming did you?(; Hope you liked it.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

~Keya