Chapter Four

Kevin and I finished dinner and our now sitting on his bed in his room. Dinner was tough to get through considering i'm extremely high but i managed. Every time Mr. Murphy would go on and on id just nod my way through the conversation.

Kevin and I haven't talked about what happened in the bathroom and i'm kinda glad. Although i'm not to happy that we're now sitting in awkward silence. I look over to Kevin and catch his eyes for a minute.

He looks uncomfortable and i instantly get a pit in my stomach. "Kev i think i'm gonna go home and you know get things clean for my mom before she gets home" i say.

"Oh okay" he says in a monotone voice. Wow we really messed things up. I walk towards the stairs, open the door and give him one last glance before i step out.

I walk across the street to my house, i reach into my pocket for the keys and unlock the door. Taking a deep breath i walk inside, pour myself a glass of water and walk upstairs.

I shut the door and flip down on my bed hoping that this day would end. I fucked everything up with my best friend and i don't even have feelings for him.

At least i don't think i do, i mean it's kevin. Stupid, annoying Kevin, nothing special right? I've always cared for him but i never thought it could be in more than a friend way but now i begin to question my thoughts.

I wonder if things are gonna be weird or if they'll blow over. I hope to god that they blow over. All he needs is time.