dove sei stato? (pt. 1)

Cha-young pays the taxi driver and steps out. She waits for the driver to leave before walking up to her front gate, where she stands staring. She remembers all the times he'd walked her back to her house, the times where he made up stupid excuses just so he could drive or walk her back. She'd laugh, every time he stuttered. No one would ever have guessed that a scary mafia boss could be flustered.

He'd always bid her goodnight before turning away and walking back to his car, ears red, although he never left until she was safely inside. She would shut the gate behind her, smiling stupidly to herself, then pull out her phone to send her usual text of: "Thank you for sending me home, byeonhosa-nim."

In which he would reply: "I told you, I wanted to buy wine." Or whatever excuse he had made up that day. Then she would call him stupid under her breath and go to bed, dreaming of Boolaroo suits and expensive cologne.

Stupid, stupid Vincenzo. Why the hell did he have to leave? No, actually, she wasn't angry about that. She was angry about the fact that after the two of them met at the art gallery again, he'd stopped sending postcards. Zero. Every month she waited, until it became two years. She couldn't believe that he thought meeting up with a simple kiss goodbye was enough. That bastard.

She curses under her breath as she unlocked her gate and entered her house. She stops and stares once again at her living room. Two killers, one lawyer and a consigliere. She'd shuddered at the thought of what would've happened if Vincenzo hadn't noticed the car.

She sighs and throws down her bag, heading to her kitchen and pulling a bottle of makgeolli from her fridge, opens it. Literally why was everything reminding her of Vincenzo? She swallows huge gulps and plops down on the sofa, not bothering about her neatly-pressed suit. Sip after sip she drinks the alcohol, until finally she finishes the last drop.

Considerably drunk, she tries to get up, only to trip. Except that she felt rough hands grab her arms and an unfamiliar voice whispers in her ear, "Careful now, don't wanna get hurt, do you?

Cha-young screams, turning around and punching the figure in the face. "You bitch!" The figure yells, clutching his face and lunging towards her. Not again. Seriously, was her house that inviting? Cha-young screams louder and runs, dodging behind the coffee table and holding out a floor lamp. Gosh, where was her gun? She should have listened to Vincenzo when he told her to keep one in her living room. Somewhere in the background, she could hear glass breaking and things falling. Great, just what she needed.

"Why don't you help yourself and just leave me alone!" She shouts, jerking the floor lamp in a bid to threaten the man in front of her. "I don't think so, Miss..." The man pulls a gun from his pocket and aims it at her. Cha-young, however dramatic she may be, doesn't flinch. She'd literally been shot in the back before. She'd expected him to do that, plus the gun didn't even have a silencer. She dares to chuckle, looking at the man mockingly. He falters.

"Not scared, huh? Want me to pull the trigger?" He taunts, his face stretching into a disgusting leer.

"I don't think so." Suddenly, there was a flash of black and the burglar screamed as his arm was twisted backwards, knocking the gun from his hand. Cha-young gasps as a familiar face came into view. The guest threw the burglar over his shoulder and watched as he landed with a crunch onto the ground.

Satisfied, he turns towards Cha-young and smiles that special smile reserved only for her.

"Tesoro mio." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope u enjoyed<3 getting angsty in pt. 2 because i love angst :D