2%

WhAt ThE fUdGe CaKeS An UpDaTe sorry no smut yet

Song for this chapter 5sos-18

Sophia

Once we got home i walked up to my room and put my phone on the charger. I decided to check it after i finished showering.

I grabbed a pair of underwear and a big sweatshirt and some long PINK socks. I had a bathroom in my bedroom so it was easier to grab anything.

I turned the shower on and peeled my clothes off of me. i waited until it was hot and got in.

The hot water cascaded down my back and it felt great. i took the shampoo and lathered it in my hands the my hair. i quickly washed my hair then rinsed out the shampoo.

i grabbed the body wash next, and scrubbed all my body then rinsed again.

i turned off the water and hopped out. i threw the sweatshirt on withe socks. i grabbed my phone and climed in bed.

I suddenly felt a daring sense in my body. i decided i was going to respond to Mr.Styles's text. Not some chilidish text, possibly flitatious. i put my hair in 2 french braids before taking my phone out and clicking Mr.styles's contact and pressing the send message icon.

I pondered what i was going to say at first but the it came to me.

Me: eager are we styles?

i was suprised at myself. ive never talked to a 25 ( Yes ik his actual age calm down) year old man like this before.

I was alos surprised he responded minutes after that.

Mr.Styles: hey, behave kitten or daddy might have to punish you;) xxh

I was shocked at his words and the other pet name he gave me and himself.

Me: daddy? i dont get it Mr.Styles, what does that mean?

i bet he thought i was clueless and silly.

Mr.Styles: oh baby girl, you'll know very well, very soon xxh

Me: okay:) see you tomorrow Mr.styles

Mr.styles: goodnight baby girl, and call me harry xxh

Me: gotcha. Bye

harry: bye xxh

。。。。
ayeeeeeeee update

dont mind typeos i wrote this in my car

love u guys xoxo